8.

*Y/n POV*

You unzipped his pants then pulled out his dick. 'He is so big.' You thought to yourself. You bite your lips then lick his dick to slide it in your mouth.

"How is Ethan?" Sean asked Grayson.

"Uh he is good. Dad I have a lot of work. I don't really have that much time." Gray tried to say normally.

"Of course. I'll be back tomorrow to know. I want to meet her."

"Alright. Bye dad. See you tomorrow."

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you." He answered.

Sean closed the door behind him. "Fuck y/n. We almost got caught and you-"

"Shhh daddy." You said seductively cutting him off. "Just relax." You said then continue to suck him.

He finally cum in your mouth. "Thanks babygirl." He zip his pants and helped you to get ready. "What is that?" Gray said looking at your neck.

You remembered that Ethan gave you hickeys. You looked at him without knowing what to do or say. "WHAT IS THAT?" He yelled at you.

"I can explain..." You started but he cut you off.

He turned you around and layed your head on his desk. He pulled your hair then give a hard slap on your ass. "Trust me you're gonna need to explain. I can be bad y/n. You should've read before." Gray said letting go of you.

*Grayson POV*

Of course she think maybe that this is nothing but I can be worst and I shouldn't have made her sign this. "You should've listened to Ethan. See you tonight." I said looking at her.

I know I can be soft... I just need to not let the bad side of me taking the control...

Ethan is right but I just don't care about girls...

"Grayson, if I signed it, even with Ethan warning me, it's because I wanted it. See you tonight." She said as she bite her lips. "I'll be in your bed, waiting for you daddy." She wink then left.

This girl. Fuck. She closed the door behind her. I'm not dumb I know who gave her those hickeys. Mostly the one behind her ear. That's Ethan's mark. I know everyone can do this but Ethan have been seductively unintentionally and I noticed it.

Y/n act exactly like Alyssa. Alyssa was always teasing Ethan. Everywhere they were. We ended up doing threesome because she wanted to do it.

The only different thing is that I am not in love with y/n. Ethan was in love. Alyssa changed him. She wanted him to dominate her. Then Ethan changed me but we did the worst thing to Alyssa.

Do I feel bad? No. I don't care about girls feelings anymore.

I was thinking about how to punish y/n tonight when Ethan enters the room. "How was it to fuck y/n?" I asked him.

"I didn't."

"Ethan you left a hickey behind her ear. And I'm not blind, you look at her like you want to fuck her all the time." I replied.

He roll his eyes. "Ok yes I did."

"I'm surprised that you did. Next time, do like me, go out and find your own lady. Thank you." I said my voice growing.

"She is hot and she make me think of Alyssa. I'm sorry for stealing you your girl Mr. Jealous." Ethan said getting to my nurves.

"Why would I be jealous?" I asked getting mad.

"Because we both know the truth Grayson. We both know you were always on her acc looking wath she was posting. Then you knew she was coming to LA because she said it. I know you have a fake account. We both know that soft Grayson is going to be back soon. You are the one that is going to fall for her."

I laughed. "It's true but not at 100%. I wanted her to be my next toy. She is now. Hope you understand that she is always gonna be mine Ethan." I answered.

"That's why I fuck her last night?" He replied raising an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes being annoyed of him. Who the fuck he think he is?

*Ethan POV*

I know what I'm doing. I don't care about y/n. I know for a fact he is jealous. I know he want her since he found her on twitter.

He is gonna fall for her like I fall for Alyssa. Even tho Alyssa is the one who made me doing this. I create the contra.

It's bad. And I know that.

Y/n don't know how much she is gonna suffer...

•••••••••
I FINALLY UPLOAD ALL😳
After 4 months if im not wrong😅
Enjoy this!!! (Not the best tho and it short but still I upload😎)