Pleasure with a fan.

We are at his house now. I'm still confused that he invited me here. "Grayson can you lend me something to sleep in?" I asked him.

"No sorry." He smirked at me.
"Grayson I need something to wear?" He looked at me.

"No you don't." He winked at me. This man is clearly a fuckboy. Proof that people doesn't show all their personality on the internet.

"You're an asshole. You know that?" He came up to me.

"Yea I know that." He said pulling his arms around my waist, I looked down and up, which ended up with an eye contact.

"Uhm does Ethan is here?" I asked knowing they live together.

"I don't know. Maybe." He pulled me closer to him as his lips touched mine. I easily gave in then I realized what I was doing. I pushed him away. "I said to keep your distance Gray."

He started smiling and said, "but I didn't promise anything. Remember?" God he makes me horny. Like just his voice have a huge effect on me.

"You will regret it." I simply told him.

"I'm not sure but you I know you will." He replied. I smirked at him without saying anything and I started kissing his neck, the smell of his fresh perfume hitting in my nose. "Fuck." He groaned. His breath became heavy as I started making my way down his body. "I'm hungry where is the food?" I asked getting back up. I love teasing boys.

"Are you kidding me y/n?" I just wanna laugh right now but then I realized. He knows my name ? I know I didn't told him.

"I didn't said my name. How did you knew it?" I asked confused. He let out a loud sight.

"I know you from your fan account." He said bitting his bottom lip. I turned red in 5 seconds. Never thought in my life he would look at those kind of things. He came close to me, "Now, I want you to not move." I didn't listen to him and decided to go in the kitchen. "You're gonna regret it." He grabbed me around my waist and whispered to my ear, "What did I said?".

"To not go in the kitchen." I answered.

"Yes and what did you do?"

"I went in the kitchen." 

"You know what it mean?" He asked me, his voice was deeper. He turned me around and push me against the wall. He slapped my ass. "I'm asking again. Do you know what it means ?"

"Yes I know." I can feel myself getting wet.

"Tell me."

"Daddy will punish me because I'm a bad girl." He took off his belt and slammed my ass again. He pulled me by the hair. "Are you gonna listen to me the next time?"

"Yes."

"Let's go to my room baby girl."

"Why not in the kitchen, it's a good place, no?" I smirked at him.

"That's a good girl." He pick me up in his arms while I wrapped my legs around him. He sit me on the counter. I pulled of his shirt and he did the same thing with my t-shirt. I kissed him on the lips. He took of my pants and I did the same for him. He pulled me off of the counter. Before he said anything I decided to suck him. "That's a good girl." He smirked at me. I started suck him. "O-omg." He moan loudly. I sucked him, fitting all his dick in my mouth. "U-ugh fuck." He moaned louder.

"GRAYSON?" Someone yelled from the front door. Of course it's Ethan, I could recognize his voice anywhere too.

"Fuck go to the other side of the counter so he will not be able to see." We went on the other side.

"I'm in the kitchen." Gray said.

*Grayson's pov*

"How was your day?" Ethan asked me.

"Um good what about you?" At this moment y/n started sucking me again.

"Good. I just came to tell you that I'm going with Nate tonight. So you wanna come with us?" I bite my lips because I don't wanna moan. Fuck she's so good. "U-ugh. No."

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Y-yes." I rolled my eyes and bite my lips again. "Ok you're scaring me. I'm leaving now." I'm not good at hiding but she's so good at sucking.

"Ok your turn baby girl." I said as soon as I heard the door closing. She got up and I turned her face towards the counter. "Lay your face on the counter baby girl."

"Yes daddy." Fuck I love when she calls me like that. I slapped her ass.

"Do you love that?" I asked her, knowing the answer.

"Yes." She said as I started fingering her. "G-Grayson." She moan loudly. I stopped fingered her and gave another slap on her ass.

"It's daddy."

"I'm sorry." She turned around to face me and smirked. I sits her on the counter and pulled out a condom from the pocket of my jeans and insert my dick inside her.

"O-fuck." she moaned loudly. "Please go faster." She begged me. I love hearing a girl begging me for something. I decided to continue to go slowly making her craving more. "Please daddy." She begged again.

I ended up trusting faster and deeper, the sound of our skin clapping together. I couldn't hold it anymore. "I'm close." She moaned loudly.

"Ah yes" I moaned.

As we both reached the orgasm, Ethan entered the kitchen. "Oh my god Grayson what the fuck?" His eyes widened.

That's the worst feeling ever.