Chapter 20

MATT'S POV:

I wake up feeling peaceful and comfortable and warmer than usual. I open my eyes and can see that I'm not in my own bedroom from the little light that is peeking through the curtains, but before I can fully panick, I remember that I slept over at Leo's and that the reason why I'm so warm, is because there is an arm around me, and by an arm, I mean Leo's arm. Leo is litteraly spooning me right now. And wow, I don't even care, because this feels absolutely great.

Now, the current problem is... how do I move without waking him up? 

Answer: I don't. I'm just about to try and turn so that I can face him, very carefullu I might add, but as soon as I get comfortable, with my face facing his and his arm still around my waist, he starts laughing, still with his eyes closed and asks, "Were you trying to move without waking me up?"

I frown a little with a pout. And here I thought I had been super smooth. Guess I thought wrong.

I'm a little startled when I feel his lips on mine, but kiss him back immediately. 

"Well, this surely is a nice sight to wake up to," he says.

I chuckle, "I could say the same."

He's just about to kiss me again when we're interrupted by a knock on the door and both of us scramble away from each other in an attempt to look normal, even though we are both very much shirtless.

"Leo!!Wake up, you lazy ass!"

Leo sighs and turns to me, "and that woul be my sister."

I laughed, "I thought you said she didn't live at your house anymore."

"She doesn't, even though it still seems like she does. She comes here almost every weekend with Liam to eat my mom's breakfast. You'd think she never even moved out."

"Ok then," I chuckle. "We should probably get up an start getting ready before someone comes in and gets the wrong idea." 

We both get up and put on our shirts, well, Leo's shirts, we're both still in "pajamas"

"Well, what if I want them to get the idea?" Leo asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not out to my family,  I mean, I know you are and I know we haven't been dating for long, but I would like them to meet you...as my boyfriend."

He looked nervous, and it was actually kind of adorable, the way he seemed so hesitant and worried about my answer, like I would ever say no.

I walk over to him and grab his neck to pull him  down, so I'm able to kiss him. He immediately grabs my hips and starts kissing me back, pushing me against a wall. I seriously can't get over how nice kissing Leo is. His lips are so impossibly soft and skilled. I don't know how many people he's kissed to get this good and I really don't care because right now, he's kissing me and it feels so great, I can't even think straight. Pun intended.

Wanting more, I use the wall to my advantage and put my legs around his waist, bringing him closer to me. He starts trailing his kisses down my jaw and to my neck and moan when he starts kissing on my sensitive spot.

We're once again interrupted by pounding on the door, "Leo! I don't care if you partied to hard or whatever, yesterday, but I do care about mom's breakfast and she says she's not serving it, until you get your sorry ass downstairs, so hurry the Hell up!"

"Seriously, always a party pooper,"Leo grumbles in response to Cat's pounding on the door.

"Maybe it's better this way, things were getting too...intense either way," I say, with my legs still tightly wrapped around his waist.