Chapter Twenty Five

Olin was frantically breathing as he ran through a thick dark forest, "Cassandra?!"

"Olin?!"

He gasped as he spun around to find her, "Where are you?"

"I'm here.." Cassandra's voice echoed.

"Please come out! Don't leave me!"

"Save her Olin..!"

He was almost in tears, "Save who?"

"Save her and never let go.."

Olin sprung up in a cold sweat, shaking. He slowly cut his eyes down to a freighted Cassandra, "I'm sorry.. If I woke you.."

She leaned up and stroked his face as he started to sob, "Hey....."

"I'm so sorry.. So sorry.."

Cassandra held back her own tears as she hugged him, "Bad dream?"

"Yes, I couldn't find you.."

She leaned back and tipped his chin up to see her, "I'm right here."

He shook his head, "No, there is something missing.."

Cassandra studied him with a puzzled face, "What Olin?"

"I don't know.. You told me to find her.."

"Find who?"

"I woke up before you told me."

She leaned in towards his lips and gently kissed him. He spoke against her lips mouth, "Don't ever leave me.. Please.. Don't take everything from me."

She pressed her eyes and kissed him deeply, "I won't. I love you."

Olin started to sob as he kissed her back. Cassandra sighed with pleasure and he began to make love to her.

**************

Cassandra stretched and moaned from comfort as the morning sunlight crept in. She cocked a questionable brow as she looked for phone . Her eyes widened as she spotted a huge engagement ring in a velvet box. She Placed it on her finger and gasped at its size and held out her hand to examine it, "WOW!"

Olin smirked as he leaned in the doorway, "That's what I thought when I saw it."

She tilted her head and smiled, "What's with you and big things?"

He couldn't contain his laugh as he crawled on the bed to her, "Don't you think bigger is better?"

Cassandra giggled as he nibbles on her neck, "Not always.."

Olin scoffed as he leaned away, "What?! Name something."

She pursed a smirk to the side of her mouth, "This stomach for one."

Olin gently placed his hand on top of her bump, "No ma'am. This is beautiful. Your full from giving life, and happiness." He turned his love sick eyes to her, "It's perfect."

She was in awe as she studied his face, "I love you." Olin leaned in and kissed her. She chuckled as she pushed him away, "Olin, your going to be late for work."

"It's okay. I know the owner of the company."

She chuckled as he continued to give her quick pecks on the lips, "Olin.?"

"Hmmm..?"

"You have to go.."

He mumbled against her neck, "Okay, but I'm taking you out tonight. Somewhere nice. Oh.." Cassandra jumped as he plopped his credit card in her lap, "Go shopping. I want you to buy a new wardrobe."

"Is there something wrong...?"

He interrupted her, "Cas, you're cute as hell in anything, I just want you to treat yourself. You haven't been able to in a long time."

She shyly picked up the card and pursed her lips, "Thank you."

Olin leaned down an kissed her forehead, "I love you."

She looked up to his bedroom eyes, "Love you too."

************

Olin was tired but eager to take Cassandra out after a long day

Olin was tired but eager to take Cassandra out after a long day. He has happy to see that she actually went shopping, but to him she didn't buy nearly enough.

After being seated, she noticed him staring at her, "What?"

He carelessly smirked, "You look really nice."

"All thanks to you."

He slowly shook his head, "You looked nice before. I'm just letting you know you haven't changed."

She rolled her eyes as she blushed, "You're just trying to get laid."

"Is it working?"

She looked up and away in amusement, "Yep." She then cut her eyes back to his beaming face.

*************
After they finished their meal, the happy couple made their way to the exit; a tall handsome man was walking in. Olin stopped dead in his tracks and lightly grasped Cassandra's arm. The man did a double take to the couple and smirked as he turned to Olin, "Hello Olin. How have you been?" The man offered Olin a hand shake but Olin just glared. He nervously cleared his throat and turned to Cassandra, "Hello? And who is this Olin? She's FUCKING adorable."

Cassandra slightly coward behind Olin as the man studied her.

She shivered at his chuckled, "How far along is she?" Olin didn't answer as he held his temper.
Cassandra tried to pull Olin away to leave but the man blocked her, "That little bump, is the cutest thing.."

As he started to reach for Cassandra's stomach, the next thing Cassandra saw was the unknown man yelling out in pain as Olin bent his wrist back and chopping his elbow, making it collapse to keep him from touching Cassandra. Olin then twisted it behind the mans back and slammed him faced down on the nearest table where a couple was eating. He whispered through pressed teeth, "Keep.. your .. fucking.. hands.. off.. of.. her...Nobody... touches.. her... but... me.." The man frantically looked around and nodded. Olin then released him and straightened his jacket. Cassandra watched as the man couldn't stumbled away quick enough. Olin looked to the couple, "My apologizes. Dinner is on me." The couple was still stunned. He turned to a shocked Cassandra. He was surprised that she hadn't bolted. As soon as they entered their car, he turned to her with worry, but his eyes widened as she pressed her lips to his. She feverishly kissed him until he slightly leaned away, "What..?"

She heaved as she caught her breath against his lips, "Thank you..."

"For what?"

She felt like crying, "For treating me like a treasure."

***************

Sorry for the delay, did you like it?

What do you think about the engagement?

What did you think of Olin's protective side?

Who was the man?