7) Taken

Jaces pov.

I woke up to see the light from the curtains and saw it was past twelve. I never wake up late. I looked around to see my window open that was closed last night and blood on the floor. My princess wasn't here. On the floor there was a note

Jace,
What a beautiful girl you've got it would be a shame if something hapenned wouldn't it. She's mine now just you wait. She's no longer yours. I got her from you and now she's never coming back
Unless you save her after finding us you have 48hours starting now.tick tock tick tock
Your worst enemy,  the reapers.

What the hell how the hell did they take her they have my princess oh no. They will all die. "Gang meeting right now" I shouted running downstairs. " shut up my princess has been taken by the reapers I need the trackers to track her and them down everyone to get ready and load up and people to look in security footage and see if there is a license plate on the car. We only have 48 hours find her and help me right now" I shouted they all nodded  and went off tracking them and getting weapon ready I will find you princess I promise. I will die protecting you.

I ran upstairs in our room and cleaned the blood and got dressed in all black. I then went downstairs and looked for Emma and once I found her I told her. she was mad and suited up as she was a best shooter much to my dismay and would help us attack. I then went to my office and waited for security to come and show me the footage. The license plate was not shown so we were at a dead end eurghhh. I need my princess in my arms. It took a while before we tracked them down and found their location. They were four hours away in a warehouse . Me and the gang suited up and then left in the cars for the journey.  Im coming princess I will save you.

Emilys pov.

I woke up quite early and couldn't sleep it was too cold. I looked around and saw the window was open but I could have sworn it was closed last night.  I was walking to close it when a hand went on my mouth and stopped me from moving. I bit it and kicked the person causing them to swear. I felt something hit my head makung me feel dizzy and then I realised it was a metal bat. Ouchhh.

I woke up groaning in pain. Where the hell am I. I felt pain in my head and then realised that this wasn't a dream. I was kidnapped. I started screaming hoping to be heard and some scary guy walked in with a menacing look in his eyes. I just want Jace why can't I have him. Where is he? The guy stalked towards me grinning evilly. I don't trust him. " what a pretty girl I wonder how Jace would feel about what I am goung to do" he said making me shiver in fear. I backed away into the corner but there was nowhere to go. Tears were falling down my face and he laughed. He started punching me and whipping me while I protested but he wouldn't listen. He then started to take my shirt and trousers off. " n- no leave me alone" I said but It came out weak. He was going to rape me. He put duct tape in my mouth and ignored me and began undressing himself before raping me. I felt so dirty Jace will never like me now its all my fault. After he raped me  he started beating me again and before I passed out I hoped I could get out if this torture.