10) The proposal

Emilys pov.

I woke up to see that Jace wasn't next to me and instead was a note saying that we were going on a date tonight.  This scared me I was finally going to tell him I love him what if he doesn't love me. I had a shower and wore my undergarments and then a red v-neck dress and ran to emmas room. Once I got there Emma started doing my makeup and then combed my wavy hair out. Once I was done I went down to meet Jace and saw him standing in a black suit which made him look hot. I hugged him and kissed him on the lips passionately befire pulling back. Jace lead me to his Ferarri where we both got in and he drive us to a fancy French restaurant. We walked to our reserved table and sat down before a waiter came and took our order. He was checking me out causing Jace to get jealous. I went up to Jace and kissed him once again and stayed seated in his lap looking into his eyes now was the perfect time to tell him.    " Jace don't get jealous I am yours and only yours.  You are the only man in my eyes and I love you" I told him smiling.  His eyes lightened up and he kissed me passionately. " I love you too princesa" he replied making me smile.

Once we had steak Jace ordered dessert and looked quite nervous. I asked him if he was okay and he told me he was. I needed the toilet so I excused myself and when I came back I saw Roses around the table we were at and Jace on his knees. I was really confused until he turned around. "Emily Daniels, you are my love ,my life and I can't wait any longer. You bright up my whole world and complete me I can't imagine my life without you. Will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" He asked. Tears welled up in my eyes this was so sweet. "Yes" I replied and everyone cheered and Jace picked me up and spun me around. I can't believe I am going to spend the rest if my life with him.

Once we got home we went yo our room and Jace was lying on my bed whilst I went to shower . I got a robe and my lingerie.  After having my shower I shaved and wore the lingerie before wearing my robe to cover it up. I walked towards Jace who's eyes were closed and climbed on top of him. I slowly kissed him teasing him until he responded eagerly and passionately. I started leaving hickies on his neck and he didn't like that I was in control so he sucked on my sweet spot which made me moan and get wet. I slowly grinded in his hard bulge  causing me to moan and him to groan.  I slowly took off my robe and once Jace saw lust was evident in his eyes. I needed him. "Jace please make love to me" I moaned causing him to get turned on instantly.  He fulfilled my command and we made love that night.