14) Saved

Jaces pov.

We got  the location that Ben and Emily were in and left immediately talking about plans and tactics. The location was five hours away in an underground warehouse that was beneath a gym.(skip the car ride) Once we got there we snuck into the gym and went behind the counter where the staircase was to the underground warehouse.

  There were guards everywhere so we put our silencers on before attacking.  They were unprepared and only 50 of them so we eliminated them quite quickly and my gang members were hiding the enemies bodies.  I walked around wary of my   surroundings until I came to a room where Emily was being kept. Once she saw me there was panic in her eyes and warning but I ignored it and looked to asess her injuries when I saw a stab wound in her arm. I walked towards her and untied her chains and was taking off the cloth in her mouth when there was a gunshot.  I thought maybe one of my members shot an enemy they came across until I felt pain in my stomach . I was shot. I quickly turned around and saw ben so I shot him between his eyes.

I carefully picked Emily up and carried her bridal style towards where the doctor was stearing clear from her injuries and not caring about mine. When I got there the whole gang was there and once they saw her they parted ways. I left her in my arms and sat in the car and let the doctor treat her whilst going home.  They had to give her anaesthetic because my baby girl was freaking out.

Once we got home I carried her to our room and put her in our bed before walking down. I was feeling lightheaded and forgot about my gun wound until Emma screamed and shouted for the doctor.  I was walking towards her when I bumped into something and fell drifting into darkness.

Emilys pov.

I woke up with pain in my arm and remembered that I was stabbed.  I hope Jace got the signal and would save me and my babies. Ben came in and looked at me evilly before showing me cameras . I didn't know what it was until I saw Jace and the gang shooting Ben's members. " I have got a better plan when Jace comes I will shoot him and then make him watch me kill you" he said. I was going to make sure nothing happens to Jace. When Jace came in I looked at him with panic and worry  in my eyes but he dismissed it and untied my chains. When he was taking out the cloth in my mouth I was going to warn him until he was shot in the stomach.  He looked confused for a moment before turning around and shooting Ben.

He carried me outside and seated me in his lap whilst I was panicking trying to inform the doctor of his wound. They gave me an anaesthetic that made me unconscious . All I could think was if Jace is going to be ok.

I could feel myself being carried and placed on something soft but I couldn't open my eyes. Soon after I heard a scream that woke me up and walked out the room to see Jace falling on the ground with  blood everywhere. 

I ran downstairs carefully and put Jaces head in my lap not caring about how I was supposed to be resting right now. The gang came  and saw Jace on the floor and got the doctors who put Jace on stretchers before carrying him away. I cried my heart out I cant lose another person that I love.  I went to Emma and hugged her " this is all my fault if he didn't come to save me he wouldn't be hurt. Its my fault I got kidnapped and couldn't defend myself"i said tears streaming down my face.Emma tried to console me but it wasn't working.  I hope Jace gets better soon.