•|Having a badboy (1)|•

Maria Sanchez

"Beep...Beep...Beep"

My eyes fluttered open and squinting my eyes so I can get my vision back to normal. I quickly slammed my fist into the clock making it stop beeping.

"Agh!." To make everything worse it's my first day of school, let me be more specific, May I?. It's my first day in a new high school;and it was the middle of the school year. Me and my mom moved to a little town in Pennsylvania.

Ally woods.

Population 2,244 we'll now 2,246 because we came.

My mom decide to move from California for no reason!;and I keep questioning it but she always ignores the question and she knows. I miss my long beach I was the school's head cheerleader.

I had my friends my boyfriend which his name is Evan we were never serious;So we never said those 3 words to each other.

I love you

The next day when I found out we were moving. I broke up with him and I felt nothing , I'm not that type of girl that don't believes in love but I just don't think I'm gonna fall in love but only future will tell..

Right.

I then got the covers off
of my body and the cold breeze hits me that's one thing I'm not used to here;Is the weather i then zombie walked to my bathroom which is painted light blue and everything else is white.

I turned on the shower and jumped in I washed my body with vanilla cent body wash and then I washed my long brown hair;I then got out of the shower and grabbed my white fluffy bathrobe and then pulled out my red towel and wrapped it around my hair so it can dry a little.

I then brushed my teeth.

Coming back to my room to change I changed into dark high waisted jeans and a black,white,red over sized flannel then I got my black combat boots with studs on them.

I headed to my jewelry box and got my gold watch and then I did my makeup which consist of mascara and concealer and then I did my eyebrows then I got my hair out of my towel and I decided to let my hair natural which it gets straight I then headed to the kitchen

"Mom" I shouted silence toke over, shrugging my shoulders slightly

I then got a chair because I'm really short like 4'9 short and grabbed the chair and placed it next to the cabinet. I stepped on it and got my cereal from the cabinets. Then I went to the refrigerator to get milk I sat down and in the corner of my eye I saw a pink note.

Hey sweetie, sorry I'm not at the house. The boss called and said I have a full shift at the hospital today and have a great day at school te amo - mom

I checked my phone and the time said 7:45 I sprinted to my room and went to my perfume stand and picked out my One Direction perfume which I love and I sprayed it to my body.

Running to the key holder and grabbing my keys and running out the door walking to my black Yukon;yes I know but my gran dad gave it to me for my 16 birthday and I love it.!

Getting in and putting my seat belt on and putting the keys in and reversing and driving to school.

Finally the school came into view and I hold in my breathe and I saw a empty space and quickly parking my car in the empty space.

Getting out the keys and a small sigh came out of my lips; my glance goes to the huge school.

Grabbing the door handle and grasping my backpack and breathing out and opening my car door and all heads snap.