•|Having a BadBoy (8)|•

Adam Garcia

It was Monday morning and I regret saying those things to Maria I just couldn't control hearing that name 'Paola.'

When I'm angry, everything goes black and once Maria said her name I got mad, I couldn't control what kept escaping my mouth.

I could see Maria in her locker getting her books..she look so beautiful in red. I saw other boys drooling over her and she won't even notice, that's one thing I like about her she isn't over herself.

Then a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Adam I couldn't find you on Sunday ?, You okay." my best friend Jose said, while leaning on the locker and raising his brow up.

Me and Jose have a long history together., He's the only person that knows me well he can tell when I'm not in the mood but he can tell when I'm down.

Let's start from the beginning shall we?.

We'll back in fourth grade Jose would get picked on constantly and when I mean that I mean it, in the bathroom. I felt bad for the kid.

Even back then people knew not to mess around with me; so I got sick one day from them treating him like that...so I went to the kids who were picking on him and punched them in the face and shouted.

"if I see you pick on him again your gonna regret it got it" I remembered those words so good

They all nodded there heads, knowing not to mess around with me. I looked back to Jose and we'll then we became best friends.

He lost weight got his braces off he cleared his skin, and bam there's the second towns badboy.

"Umm sorry I had a rough Saturday night and a hard Sunday." I said while looking at Maria who's walking away and her brown long curly hair swaying back and forth

Agh why did I have to do that! I said to myself . Jose notice me looking at Maria walking away he looked back at me, and then he sighs.

"Bro, you can tell me anything you know that," he said I nodded my head slowly

"I asked Maria to be my girlfriend on Saturday and i don't know how but she asked about Paola ?, I don't even know and I flipped out on her and we broke up that night" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

Jose left a chuckle "You have to control that anger inside of you," He rubbed his temples gathering all his thoughts

"Dude why would you flip out on her for asking a question about Paola ? and how does she even know about Paola by the way ?" he said I shrugged my shoulders not knowing the answers

"You know every guy would kill to be in your spot but your stupid self had to do that to her and mess it all up." he said while he slapped me across the head making me shake my head

"I know I know."i said and we walked to French class

We were in French class me and Jose were talking when I heard the door open, didn't pay to much attention but Jose's face fell to shock I look at him in a questing look I look to the front of the class and see Paola......

My heart dropped to my stomach, what the actual fuck.

My face was as if I saw a ghost, I was snapped out when the teacher started talking.