30th chapter... (Last Chapter)

Maria pov💐

I'm coming out my dad office because he said I have a fight on Sunday and he said it gonna be huge and I have to go and practice I called the twins up and there now coming to the gym!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now Sunday and I'm back stage throwing punches and I still don't know who my component is.

Putting my hair in a bun and this is gonna be the first fight my mom is gonna see me in!

I got in the ring and I heard shouts and claps and I saw the gang in front with my dad and mom , mom looked so nervous

"And in the right is April banks" my mouthed dropped to the floor and I looked to the right and saw April walking in with a smirk

"April what are you doing here?!" I said

"I thought you were dead till my uncle died" she snapped I was in shock

"Mario was your uncle" I said she nodded

"Let's just fight so you can loose" she snapped

"Who said I was gonna loose" I snapped

"Let's see about that" she said then we heard the bell we started to circle she threw a punch to my face and it hit my jaw.

I spit the blood out she laughed and I toke that opportunity to tackle her down the floor.

"AGH" she shouted then I kept punching her face and then she stood up and I grabbed her now long black hair.

And toke her to the corner and I put my leg on her neck and started to choke her then the ref came and toke me off of her

"Round 1 Maria" the announcer shouted in the microphone I heard clapping and shouts I look to my mom she had a smile and i saw the gang they were clapping I went to the corner and saw the twins

"Good job Maria your doing awesome" bobby said I nodded I looked over to April side and saw her and her couch talking seriously.

Then we heard the bell again we circled she threw her leg to my leg I yelped then she toke her other leg and hit my ribs "AGH"

I shouted in pain "MARIA" mom shouted then April got my hair and threw me to the corner and she got on top of me and started to punch.

Then I brought both of my legs to her face and made her fall back then I got on top and started to punch in a rhythm blood started to come down her face.

I grabbed a lot of her hair and brought her to the middle of the ropes of the ring and I jumped over the ropes and brought her back to the ropes and I put my legs over the ropes and sat on them and got my legs to her neck and then I went backwards so 'know I'm here chocking her by my legs and me upside down'

Then I saw her by upside down her trying to get air then the ref came and untangled my legs from her neck I hollered my self from the ropes

"Round 2 Maria" he shouted I then smiled and went back to my corner and talked to the twins

"That was a sick move" bobby said

"Thanks" I said I heard the bell and me and April circled again but I felt something was bad about to happen then on the corner of eye i saw April with a silver thing.

"Maria she has knife" bobby shouted I then looked back at her she then threw it and it hit my left leg "AGHH" I screamed.

"Maria" the gang and mom shouted

"princessa get up" Adam shouted then I grabbed the knife and got it out of my leg her face was priceless and I toke the opportunity to throw it at her left shoulder "AGH".