•|Having A BadBoy (2)|•

Maria Sanchez

It's now Saturday night and my first week of school went we'll but the only bad thing is that I haven't seen Adam since my first day of school.

I haven't even talked to this boy and I'm here thinking about him ?!.

But on the other hand; mom told  me we're having the neighbors for dinner;so I'm getting ready for the dinner.

Im wearing a nice red maxi
skirt and a white shirt and a jacket over my shirt and paired it with some heels.

[ O U  T  F I T ^^ ]

I curled my hair into loose curls and when I finished I applied my makeup which consists of mascara and lip gloss.

I'm not a big makeup person.

I heard the front door being knocked on and hearing my mom's heels making her way to the front door.

Then a thick Spanish accent was heard from the first floor.

"Hi, my name is Adam Garcia" the voice said my eyes almost popped out of my head.!

'What is Adam doing here? Oh my gosh he must be the neighbor!.

Taking a deep breathe  and opening the door and making my way slowly down the stairs.

I looked up at Adam and saw his eyes travel down my body making me blush;I saw a women in her thirties with black hair and green eyes.

'she must be his mom'

"Hi my name is Rosa Garcia nice to meet you." she said while pulling me into her chest and hugging me.

"Sorry I like to give hugs" she said awkwardly while putting a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry I like hugs." I stated a smile crept to her face then I saw a girl in her teens with ombré hair and green eyes.

"Hi , my name is Jenna Garcia" she said while sticking her hand out for me to shake and I gladly did so.

"And by the way killer outfit." she said while pointing to my outfit I blushed.

"Thanks but killer shoes." i said while pointing to her galaxy vans

"Thanks." she said I looked over to Adam and he's on his phone; he wore a blue bottom down and black jeans and white vans.

I looked back at him and he caught me staring and he had a smirk on his face; then I heard my mom shout from the dinning room.

"The food is ready!." she said we all walked and then Adam came up to me and whispered.

"You liked the view didn't you." he said while smirking I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ego much?." I stated then I sat down next to Adam

While eating my lasagna I felt a hand on my leg I knew it was Adam so I didn't show him that it affected me but it really did.

He kept going up and he touched my thigh I chocked on my lasagna everybody except Adam gave me a questing look.

"Umm..I will be right back." and then I walked normally out of the dinning room and then sprinted off to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and locked it I got a rag and wet it a little bit and dabbed it: I made sure not to smudge my makeup and then I opened the door and then I was slammed to the wall; I look up to see Adam hovering over me with a smirk.

"What is wrong with you?!."i shouted/whisper

"Did I make you nervous?." he said with a amused look on his face

"Huh?..no I had to go to the bathroom don't get ahead of yourself." I replied in a cool tone he was about to open his mouth but my mother beat him to it.

"Adam is Maria ok?." she shouted from the dinning room

"Yea we're coming" he shouted back

"We will talk about this later." he whispered in my ear and sent chills down my back then we headed down stairs.

An hour later the Garcia's left I sprinted off to my room; I changed into a pair of grey sweats and a white loose crop top.

I went to my bathroom and toke off my makeup and then I went back to my room;closing my door and then placing my back to the door and sliding down.

"What a night!." I stated I then got up and got in my bed and couldn't help but smile because I kept..

thinking of a pair of green eyes.

______________________________________________________

It's short I know, Hello people hope you like my book and don't hesitate to click on the

Vote Button ✌️