Chapter 5

Tris PV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tobias comes back and takes his seat.

Then Marcus and Andrew come barging in.

"Can I talk to my son?" He hisses.
Before anyone could say anything I jump up and hug my dad, and he Hugs back an kisses my head . "I missed you." He tells me. "I missed you too"

Tobias comes and the 4 of us go outside.

I see fear in Tobias's eyes. I hold his hand which seems to help him.

"You like my daughter?" My dad askes.
Acually were dating. I say before Tobias can answer.

"Why someone so beutiful like you go out with this piece of trash like my son." Marcus chuckles.

Before I knew it Tobias starts to punch Marcus. I don't even try to stop him. after 3 punches and a kick in the ribs my dad takes him off him.

"I think we know who's the real piece of trash" Tobias says.

"Beatris" my dad says. "I don't want you going out, or near Tobias." Four I corrected him. And I'm going out with him if u like it or not! And I grab Tobias's hand and go back to Uriah's.

Before we enter Tobias kisses my head and says, "Thank you." "For what?" I ask. "For always having my side no matter what" I kiss him lightly on the lips and open the door to go back to my seat.

"Who was that? Zeke asked a little confused. None of ur business, Tobias growled. Obviesly not wanting to talk about it.

"Some ones not on a good mood." " Tobias just rolled his eyes. Then gives him a glare that says, I'll tell u later. Zeke nods in responce.

"This is boring Lets play Bed, We'd, and Dead." Uriah says.

''Ill start first!'' Uriah yells.

''Zeke my dear brother, wed, bed, or dead.'' hmmmmm... Tris, Shauna,and Lynn.

After about a couple secones hes says,''bed Tris, wed Shauna, and dead Lynn.''

Lynn didd't mined she acually smiled. When Zeke said that Tobias shot death glares at Zeke, and he looked confused.

''My turn!'' he says in his best girly accent. ''Let see I pick Tris'' Ughhhh  why meee agian.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope u liked it 🙈😊💕💙{Ill try to update soon} <3