Chapter 16

Tris POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Time laps

It's been a moth now Chris and Zeke are dating and she hungry all the time.

Will and Shauna say there in love but, I know they still have feeling for there ex's.

As for me and Tobias he wants to have a kid but I said not till after marriage.

I have a photo shoot today. So far I have been modeling for magazines and for Victoria secrets.

Tobias is at work and after he taking me out.

I call Chris to tell her to come get me ready. she might be fat but she still has the same personality.

Less then 10 min I here a knock. "Coming!" I yell.

"I am here to make you beautiful for your date." She says as soon as I open the door. I roll my eyes.

She has a bag I can tell it's clothes.

"K sit down and I will tell u what u are wearing tonight." she tells me.

She then pulls out a black dress with lacy sleeves. It stops mid thigh. "I love!" I squeal.

"But that's not all."

She then gets out black flats.
"You said not so fancy so the flats will make it kinda casual." she explained to me.

I put on the clothes and Chris does light makeup on me.

Tobias comes in looking handsome as always with a black tight button down shirt, and black jeans.

His mouth droops open when he sees me. I blush, but Chris smirks. "You look gorges." He says as he pulls me out the door. "Thank you, you look handsome as well." I reply.

He walked me to the pit where we had out first kiss.

He kneels down on one leg, and I start to cry.

"Beatrice prior I loved you since the day I saw your body hit that net. You are selfless, beautiful, smart, brave, and the stealer of my heart. Will you marry me?"

I can't believe it. Do I really love him that much.
••••••••••••••

Srry about the cliff hanger!
Thank you so much for all These reads💘

I will update soon!💕