Chapter 25

Tris POV

We go into different shops for the honeymoon. Christina drags me here and there and we have not found a dress yet.

We go into a store called Dauntless Designers. I walk around the store when I see the perfect dress. It's a black and white chevron dress that is strapless that ends knee length.

I go and try it on and Christina starts to squeal. Christina got a sequined mint green dress with straps and ends knee length.

I also got a bunch of shorts, skinny jeans, tank tops, crop tops, and a pair of converse and combat boots. Christina got the same things.

By the time we are done I have six bags and Christina has thirteen bags. I thank Christina and go back to the apartment. When I go in I see Zeke and Tobias watching T.V. and drinking beer.

I say hi and go freshen up. I sit by Tobias on the couch when Zeke leaves. "I am soooooooo tired of shopping!" Tobias hugs me and he suggests we go to the Dining hall to eat.

We grab hamburgers and dauntless cake, finish up and eat and head back to the apartment. We watch some tv and go to sleep.

The Next Day

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up excited for my trip. I can't believe that I'm Tris Eaton and I'm going on my honey moon!

I wake In His arms. the love of my life. At least I thought... I look around and he's no where to be found.
"Tobias!" I yell "where are you?"
I see Tobias walk in with a tray with a single rose and chocolate chip pancakes my favorite.

"Awe thank you Toby"
"Anything for my princes."
I smile at the thought of him calling me his princes.

I look at the clock and see its 10:00 our flight leaves in 2 hours!

"Omg where going to be late!"
"Don't worry I packed everything all we need to do is walk out the door."
I nod and get up to change.

I decided to wear a pair of grey joggers from pink, and a Burgundy victories secrets shirt.
I put on light makeup, and put my hair in a ponytail.

I see a handsome man waiting outside the door waiting for me.
And I can't believe he's all mine.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 😭😓
School has taken over
😍INSURGENT 😍+can't wait
New chapter Comming soon