Chapter 19

Tris POV

It's one week before the wedding and I am right now walking back to the apartment when suddenly all goes black....

TIME LAPSE 5 MIN LATER

I wake up and see Peter and Al. "What do you want from me?" "You," Peter says. "No, leave me alone and let me go!"

Al come up to me and again, everything goes black.

20 MIN LATER

I get up and see Al waiting there. "I like you Tris please stay with me I am better than Four and I will treat you way better then he does.

He is just using you he doesn't love you." "Shut up he does love me and I will never love you."

Peter then comes in and calls Tobias on face time(they have iPhones).

"Tris where are you!" "Tobias please help me i am trapped with Peter and Al we are in......." "Quiet you idiot,"

Peter says and hits me with his belt. I scream out in pain along with sobbing.

"Don't worry Tris I will find you as soon as possible." Al then says, "You will never find her!"

Peter ends the call and starts to beat me and other things that are too painful to talk about.

TIME LAPSE(sry about the time lapses😂)

It's been three days since I have been here and there is no sign of Tobias or the gang.

Peter has been beating me and Al has been persuading me into staying with him which will never happen.

All of a sudden I hear a bang and Tobias and the gang come and rescue me.

The guys beat Al and Peter up and the girls untie me.

Tobias picks me up and gives me a passionate kiss and carries me back to the apartments and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This chapter was written by my

Divergent Bae she is Awesome 😜😘

The next chapter will be up tomorrow!

Thank you so much for the reads and comments 💕

Love y'all 💘😊👐