ten.

They made it to Leigh's in twenty minutes. "I'll only be a minute but y'all can come in if you want." She hopped out of the car after the three of them decided to stay in. It was a few steps to get to the door but it seemed to be locked and she banged on the wood, knowing someone was in there because she could hear the TV. From the car, the guys watched as she checked the mailbox against the house and came up with nothing. She looked through the windows and groaned loudly, seeing Luke and Levi inside laughing and waving at her.

Ponyboy chuckled quietly, watching her and Dallas laughed as she banged on the door and yelled that she was gonna kill her brothers. She went around back and slid in through her window, almost breaking her leg on the way in. She wet a towel and wiped her face clean and applied a little red lipstick as she searched for something a little more fitting for the occasion.

She changed into some jeans which she had to roll up to fit the length of her tiny legs and couldn't find a good shirt that didn't seem like too much. She was only meeting his friends after all. She went into Luke's room and stole a shirt, throwing her shirt off into a pile of dirty clothes and running into the living room while getting into the big t-shirt with Jim Morrison's face on it. She grabbed a pillow and put it over Levi's face quickly, laughing as he kicked around and grabbed at her hands.

As she removed the pillow, she slapped both of them as hard as she could with the throw pillows from the couch. "What the hell, Leigh?"

"That's what you get for lockin' me out!" Levi punched her in the arm and she slapped his head and in a second they started fighting until Leigh raised a hand.

"If I wasn't leavin', I would hurt you," she threatened, pointing at him and walking towards the door. She ignored the sting from where her brother punched her and threw on some shoes from right in front of the door.

"Why are ya' wearin' my shirt, Leigh?"

"'Cause Morrison is hot."

"Don't mess it up. I swear, Leigh, I got that from the concert and it ain't in stores."

She smirked, opening the front door and the guys were brought out of their conversation and watching the siblings yell at one another. "Good to know, I'll tell Winston I want him to burn it."

"I swear I'll hurt you and burn all your clothes."

"I'll burn your Buddy Holly."

"Get out already," Levi demanded, rubbing at his head where she no doubt left a bruise. Leigh flipped both of her brothers off and they did the same in return before Levi slammed the door on her. She turned around and sighed, getting back into the car.

"Took you long enough," Dally says, starting the car up and grabbing a spiral lollipop from the bag from the store.

"Sorry, I love 'em but my brothers are assholes."

"Oh here, I also got you this," Winston said, handing the lollipop to her.

"Ah, yes! Thank you."

"Yeah, now let's get out of here."

At the Curtis' house was most of the guys, though Leigh wasn't able to tell by anything besides the amount of noise coming from the house. Johnny and Ponyboy got out once they pulled up, finally able to escape the awkward air that filled the car. The girl crawled to the front. "There's only guys here?"

"I don't know, sometimes a girlfriend comes over or somethin'. Why?" Dally asked, "You live with guys."

"Four. Three since one's gone, not seven."