16. THE KISS

"Can I kiss you?" Jason asked never breaking our gaze.

I don't know why but I nodded.
Maybe because I needed to feel his lips again on mine just for once, as well? Maybe because I still had feelings for him that I was trying so hard to ignore?

I don't know but I decided to enjoy it.

He came closer to me and placed his soft lips on mine while cupping my cheek gently and I started to kiss back falling in the pleasure of his soft kiss. Our mouths moving in a beautiful rhythm together.

It was amazing.

It erected fireworks inside me.

This kiss held so much.

I was devouring him whole with him doing the same to me.

I missed those tasty lips.

After a moment he pulled back and we were both breathing heavily from the kiss.

He held my hand in his. "Can you forgive me, Mia? I swear I was forced to do what I did to you. I would never do such a thing to you if it wasn't for him. But I won't stay away from you again nor obey him please Mia forgive me." He tightened his grip on my hand.

"Tell me why you did it and I will forgive you." I looked deep in his eyes to let him know that I really mean it.

I know what he did isn't forgivable but if he has a convincing explanation, maybe I would understand him.

Or maybe not.

"I..i can't Mia. It will.. " he shifted his eyes away from me."It will break you."

"I am already broken Jason and I have every right to know." I yelled making him look in my eyes that held nothing other than anger and disappointment towards him."Tell me, Jason!"

He took a deep breath." I can't.."

"Then I won't forgive you," I said coldly pushing his hand away from mine while he looked at me broken by the gesture but whatever, he already broke me so many times and every time I try and give him a chance he would blow it.

If he won't tell me then I have nothing to do with him.

And that proves that he did it for his own not because he was forced to.

"I want to go home and I need a shirt."

"Why so soon? You are still tired. Go have a shower and I already made Rick buy you clothes yesterday, they are in the bathroom. Then come down to eat something to gain strength and when your friends come you can go with them. I already made Ben and Rick tell them at school and they all will come here after school." Looks like he already planned everything. Impressive.

"And my motorcycle!? Is it still at the restaurant?" My baby is the most precious thing to me at the moment.

"No I made Rick send it to your home and the keys are in your bag" he assured me pointing at my bag that was lying on the ground at the corner of the room.

I stood up heading to the bathroom in his room but being tired as fuck Jason stood up holding me tightly balancing me to not fall while walking.

While we were making our way to the bathroom I asked. "Whose house is this by the way?"

"Mine and the boys, we are sharing it." So he moved out from his home. No longer living at their family mansion.

₩₩₩

I took a shower and changed in the clothes they bought for me that included underwear by the way and black jeans with a long-sleeved crop top.

I then headed down to see Jason in a pair of jeans and a white tank top that suited him perfectly and made his muscles stand out.