50. SIBLINGS?

Today is the fourth day with Rick still in a coma.

And we still can't believe everything happened that day.

But Rick's body laying on the bed's hospital lifelessly proved that all of this really happened and it isn't an illusion.

Sally invited me to dinner at their house today. I figured that maybe she wants to talk about what we just discovered about me being the daughter of the man who made her pregnant and abandoned her with her unborn kids.

I guess she will hate me now.

She will despise me not able to look me in the face without remembering that monster and what he put her through.

We were now on the dining table the four of us eating silently. Actually, we weren't eating none of us had touched their food yet, we just kept playing with it on the plate.

The silence was awkward full of tension none of us knew how to start or what to say.

The situation that this bastard put us in now is so critical after we all were very close and living happily, now we all were like strangers none of us could look in each other's eyes nor utter a word.

"So we are siblings huh?" Blake finally broke the silence looking at me with a small side smile bringing Ella's and Sally's attention to him.

I nodded smiling gently." Yeah, I guess so."

"You turned out to be our true sister. Like I really had a sister now." Ella spoke looking at me with her pure smile and excitement coating her eyes as I nodded smiling at her not knowing how to reply to her enthusiasm.

I then looked at Sally who was sitting opposite me looking at me lost in thoughts.

So, I started to open the conversation with her to ease it for her to let all of it out at me even throw me out of their house if she wanted to.

I cleared my throat and started." I know that you must hate me now after knowing that I am the daughter of the man who used then left you with two kids to raise on your own. And if you wanted to throw me out now I won't object with you even if you wanted to hit me I will let you ca--"

Sally cut me off with tears falling out of her eyes." No Mia honey don't say that! Don't ever say that again. I know that he wasn't the best father figure for you and he made you go through a lot as well even after your mother's death with you being in a young age he kept treating you badly with his new wife abusing you. If anyone needs to apologize here it should be me cause I am the one who was naive to allow him to use me and cheat on his wife and I swear honey if I knew that he had a daughter and was torturing her like that after the mother's death I would have come and taken you away from him raising you with Blake and Ella. You are like them for me honey you are my daughter as well and never think anything opposite to that ever again." She finished with tears still rolling down her cheeks then she reached for my hand squeezing it reassuringly making me feel welcomed, sending a sense of secure inside me with a wide smile spread on my face at the thought of having a true family that I partly related to having half of their blood and genes that we shared from David.

I wiped the lone tear glancing at Ella and Blake who looked happily at me smiling warmly and nodding that they are agreeing at their mother's words.

So I stood up and went to Sally's chair hugging her tightly as she hugged me back, thanking her for not hating me and opening her arms and home widely for me to be one of her little family.

"Group hug!" Ella squealed and I heard Blake chuckle then they both stood up and came near us to share our family hug.

"My three teenage kids," Sally muttered between sobs escaping a soft giggle making us all smile or chuckle at her statement.

I felt happy that I had my small little family that I shared their blood.

₩₩₩

It has been a month since Rick's coma and he is still the same. Also, we decided before that every day one of us have to spend the day with Rick at the hospital to keep him company, so here I am now in his hospital room sitting on a chair beside him holding his hand.

Moreover, final exams are almost up so we had to study more so we brought our studies sometimes to study beside him and also talk to him loudly as I once read on the internet that people in a coma can sometimes hear you so we basically tried to keep him in the loop and in our lives.

However, without him, we felt lazy and always sad not doing much in life like before except racing, fighting or gang stuff along with school shit.

Of course, we transferred Rick to the best and most expensive hospital room and for his exams, we just wish that he could recover fast so he can take them with us.

I know he wants to be an actor and it doesn't require to finish his high school or enter college that much but still, i wished that he would be here with us now trying to study that shit and struggling to process every detail of it as he was always a dumbass, and to also graduate with us or attend prom as we always talked about with him dancing and twerking as he always has been practicing his special dance as he said for the prom and make more memories together, all of us.

But unfortunately that all was now just a wish and the only thing we could do to relieve those wishes is to dream and imagine.

With Rick laying here in the hospital bed not showing any signs of recovery and his face gets more pale with losing more weight none of us dared to think about prom or the after parties that were going to take place after graduation or prom.

We didn't feel like it anymore,
We didn't feel like celebrating or having fun without Rick.
It felt so guilty to have fun when he was the funny and partying type one but now he is here laying on the hospital bed with his motionless body.

"Hey, love!" Jason pecked me on the forehead taking a seat beside me placing his backpack on the floor as I sent him a small greeting smile.

"I brought you some coffee with me so we can spend the night awake and study better beside him." Jason handed me one of the coffee cups as he took a sip of his.

"We?" I furrowed my brows confused." It's not your day to spend it with him Jase, you have to go home and study while taking some rest as well."

He shook his head." No, I want to stay here with you both. Moreover, if I went home I won't study and just think about Rick or find myself walking to his room." He explained sadly looking at his friend's body.

He misses him. I know he does and its very clear that he thought of him as a brother more than a friend. He has been so quiet since what happened, trying to spend most of his time here.

I kissed his cheek gently wiping a lone tear that fell from his eye then took my hand in his squeezing it with him returning the gesture looking up at me with a weak smile.

"He will get better. I know he will, he is strong." I reassured him more like myself and he nodded glancing at Rick again.

It's hard it truly is.

Life is hard and unfair.

In a blink of an eye, everything turned upside down.

We once were happy and I finally was getting back to my old self but now after all the progress that I made, it all fell apart making me hate life again seeking for revenge more than ever.

Also, I am so close now to get my final revenge and get rid of that damn monster.

Yes, he hides so well but I seek so well as well.