29. SWITCH

J A S O N

I was standing beside Adrian who was wrapping his arm around Jass.

She was talking to Mia and I couldn't help but hear what they were talking about they were so close to us so it wasn't hard to hear.

"I got seated with Jane who is yours?" Jass asked Mia.

"I don't know yet " Mia answered showing Jass her piece of paper that I assumed holds her seat number.

I wished that I got seated beside her but unfortunately I got seated beside Damon.

And the guy hates my guts as he is one of Mia's closest friends.

"Ohh I know who will sit next to you.."Jass exclaimed.

"Who?" Mia asked.

"Liam one of the football players," Jass said. "One of the cheers told me she was upset that she didn't get to sit beside him." Fucking Liam???

Mia groaned." Seriously? Out of all people I got seated beside that horny ass of his."

What the fuck!!?

Liam!?

She got paired with that fucker?

I know that she despises him and I know why she said that about him.

Heck, I can't forgive myself after that day.

The last day I saw my Mia innocent and broken with fear luring her eyes.

And that was because of that bastard.

I was walking the hallways with Ben heading to the bathroom as a small figure bumped into me falling back to the ground.

"Watch where you are going, nerd!" Ben yelled at her.

My innocent Mia she was a mess. And it broke my heart seeing her like that. I was going to help her get up to hold her in my arms and ask who hurt her but I then remembered what would happen if I did so, so I masked my worried face into the blank cold one.

Her shirt was lifted a little, her hair was a mess and there were some drops of blood on her lip while her wrist was red, it's someone's hand marks.

Fucking hell!!

Who hurts my angel?

She was blinking trying to get rid of the unstoppable tears to see clearly and when she saw better her eyes widened with fear.

Then we heard a groan coming from the lockers room, I guess, and she shivered with fear tears flowing more harder, she stood up quickly but hardly as she was struggling to stand up from fear that contains her I assume.

She looked back at the way that the hard pained groan came from and muttered a sorry then ran fast without glancing our way again.

Ben looked me worried in the eyes as we heard the groan again with a male voice yell a Bitch!

"Do you think...?" Ben thought slowly as he was helping me along with the guys with my plan and knew how much Mia mattered to me.

"Let's go!" I ordered frustrated.
Stomping following the sound, I found Liam with his lips bruised and blood floating out of it while he tries to stop it in the girl's lockers room?.

This bastard...!!

"What the hell is going on here?" I said angrily afraid from the answer.

"Jason, Ben! This bitch man.." Liam muttered trying to speak through his bloody lips.

"What bitch?" Ben asked coldly.

"Mia the hot nerd! I was trying to have some fun when the bitch bit my lip a-" Liam explained and I felt my blood boiling with my fists clenched with anger and I hear Ben mutter a shit!

Without hesitation, I went to that bastard that thought it was something funny and normal to try and rape someone and punched him in the face hard that now not only his lip was bleeding but also his fucking nose.

"What the hell man?" Liam yelled checking his nose.

"You fucker you thought its okay to try and take advantage of an innocent girl unwillingly?" I yelled punching him again and he fell on the ground.

"Why does that matter? we all hate her and bully her s--"I didn't let him continue and started kicking him with my foot, punching him hard as well.

"You don't ever come near her again you sick bastard and if I saw you try anything next time you will be dead." I threatened while punching.

"Jason stop!" I heard Ben shouting at me trying to push me by the shoulders away from him but I didn't care.

"Jason, fucking hell, you will kill him. stop!!!" Ben yelled again taking me off the bastard and I let him.

"If you know what's best for you do as he says or you will not be only facing him next time but me as well!" Ben threatened the scum that was laying on the ground beaten up and unable to move.

After that day Mia never came to school back and I was worried sick that something happened to her so I went to her house and her dad told me she traveled to study abroad but I knew he was lying from the smile on his face and the smug look in his eyes.

"I will be back!" I told Adrian and he nodded.

Making my way towards that bastard that called Liam.
"Liam!" I called my voice harsh and cold making the bastard ditch his friends and come to me like a dog.

"Yes?" He muttered fear in his voice.

After what I did to him he never crossed me nor dared to glance at me.

We, the four bad boys were the kings of the school and no one dared to cross our bottom line.

"Switch seats with me," I ordered coldly.

"W..why?"

"Because I said so," I said coldly approaching him making him flinch and nod repeatedly while giving me his piece of paper and I did the same.

And with that, I took it and headed to my spot next to Adrian.

"I knew you would do that," Adrain whispered to me smirking devilishly while I just rolled my eyes.

These jerks that are called my friends I can't hide anything from them.

I glanced at Mia and saw that she was biting her nails a habit she used to do without noticing when she gets nervous or afraid.

I know that behind that strong facade she puts, she is still nervous from the painful memory she holds with Liam.

I know that she can take the bastard down if he tried anything but I couldn't bear leaving her to sit beside him making her uncomfortable the whole plane ride and I don't fucking trust nor like him.

If it wasn't for the boys I could have killed him by now.

I just hope Mia won't snap at me when she sees that I am the one seated with her.

Because I am no different than that fucker.

Yes, he did something worse but we both still hurt her hard.