𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

this is the triplets and louis' outfits

✖️✖️✖️

"I can't believe I actually got them pierced." Louis said to himself, standing in front of his full length mirror, lifting his shirt up to see two nipple bars placed in his pink nipple buds.

He pulled his shirt back down when he noticed Niall wasn't even paying attention to his pain. He quickly throw on the outfit for dinner, making sure the fabric didn't rub on his nipples to harshly.

Before, going back over to the mirror and staring at his hair, hoping that it would just fix itself.

"Fucking help me," Louis pleaded, running his hands over his face, pulling his cheeks down and looking upwards so you could just see the white of his eyes.

Niall rolled his eyes, throwing his phone beside him on louis' bed. "Come here, twat," He grumbled pulling Louis over to him so he could fix his best friends hair. "The things I do for you."

Half an hour later Louis was dressed and ready for the Alphas to come pick him up. Suddenly, Louis jumped up from where he was laying on Niall, "I didn't even tell them where I live!"

Niall just smiled, "I did, stop panicking. i also have them your number,"

On cue Louis' phone went of signalling that he had gotten a message, he grabbed his phone off of the dresser and smile when it was from a unknown number,

✖️✖️✖️

From: Unknown Number

Hello, love. This is Edward, Niall gave me and my stupid brother's your number, I hope you don't mind. I'm just here to tell you we will be there in about twenty minutes. x

From: Louis

Okay! Hey, your brothers aren't stupid haha x

-

Niall smiled at the fact his best mate was so happy, it had been a while since Niall had seen him like this, Damon made him sad a lot and he was rarely happy.

"Lou?"

"Yes?" Louis smiled, turning to Niall and making a funny face making Niall giggle, "How are things with Damon?"

Louis frowned slightly, fiddling with his fingers, "um—Well, t-this morning he hugged me and told me he was sorry after he had a fight with Lexi. I don't know what happened, Lexi said he just felt bad but all he did after he apologised was lock himself in his room."

Niall nodded along a Louis rambled, as long as he was happy, that's all Niall wanted. Damon was a prick and Niall was glad he was coming to his senses and hopefully he would start treating Louis like his brother instead of a stranger.

They heard a loud knock ring through the house meaning the triplets had arrived. "Shit," Louis jumped up from the bed, grabbing his phone and wallet and making his way out of the bedroom and down the stairs trying to answer the door before one of his brother did or his sister.

Niall laughed when Louis nearly fell down the staircase but quickly redeemed himself and stood in front of the front door, one hand on his door knob it was almost like he was frozen.

"What's wrong, now?"

"What if they don't like me?"

"Louis William Tomlinson,"

"I know, I know. Forget I even said anything,"

Louis slowly opened the door, not daring to look at their faces, he was already flushed from seeing their suits, fuck, just their bodies looked so hot and he hadn't even looked at their faces yet.

"Darling," Edward's voice was heard, his gruff, deep, hoarse voice. Louis whimpered quietly to himself, "H—hi," he squeaked out, finally looking up at their faces.

It was like time stopped and the only thing that mattered to Louis most was these three alphas.

"Hello, Amour." Said Harry, grabbing Louis' smaller hand and planting a kiss to his knuckles making the omega let out a giggle, causing the alphas to smile fondly at him.

Next was Marcel who pushed Harry aside and leaned down a fair bit, to plant a kiss on Louis' now rosy cheek. "Mon Chéri." He greeted.

"Hello, alphas." Louis let out an adorable giggle, blushing so much he thought his cheeks were gonna fall off. "Shall we leave?" Edward asked, placing a hand on Louis' hip, "you look amazing, by the way."

"So do you, and yes we shall." He bid goodbye to Niall and went to shut the front door but a foot came between the door and the wall, stopping it from shutting.

"Not so fast," and out walked Damon, a lazy smirk placed on his face, almost mischievous. Louis rolled his eyes and quickly apologized to the triplets. "This is my brother Damon. Damon, this is Edward, Harry and Marcel."

"Good evening,"

"Nice to meet you,"

"Hi!"

The three alphas replied, placing large smiles on there faces, except for Edward who was staring blankly at the other alpha. Damon's eyes roamed up and down all three alphas smirking when he looked at Edward.

The oldest triplet growled lowly, stepping forward one step in front of his brothers, showing everyone who was in charge. "Feisty, are we?" Damon taunted.

Edward just rolled his eyes, with a blank stare. "If you don't mind, we should be leaving."

"Oh, but, I do mind."

"Is that so?"

Harry's eyes went wide as he watched his older brother's jaw go slack and eyes a dark blue, not giving his brother time to reply he stood in front of the pair and pushed Edward back.

Louis let out a relieved sigh and grabbed Damon's arm, "go away," he pleaded, with wide eyes, looking up at his brother.

Damon turned around and walked through the front door, going to shut it but turning around to face the triplets once more, snarling at the them, with such anger in his eyes and then slamming the door.

Louis frowned at the twins watching them as they all stared at edward who had his fists clutched together, almost going white, his eyes turned a dark blue that louis happened to find utterly memorising.

Edward soon snapped out of his daze and turned to his brothers and the omega. "Come on, then." Was all he said before walking down the steps, not before taking Louis' hand in his own, leading him away to the car.

Harry and Marcel soon followed, Marcel hoping into the backseat with Louis, with Harry following suit and Edward placing himself into the driver's seat.

Rolling his eyes as he looked into the review mirror and seeing Harry and Marcel smiling at the omega, Marcel with one hand on his smaller's thigh and Harry with one hand running through Louis' hair and the other hand holding the smaller one.

"You are smothering him,"

"He likes it."

"I like  it,"

✖️✖️✖️

1128 words