𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

They arrived at the restaurant fifteen minutes later. the car ride was filled giggles as Harry gave Louis many kisses on his cheek and his forehead, but not his lips, not yet at least.

"We are here," Edward smiled at the three of them, opening his door and getting out before opening Harry's door so they could all dive through.

The three made their way out of the backseat, Harry  clinging onto Edward's side as soon as he got out making his brother roll his eyes.

Edward grabbed Louis' hand and intwined their fingers together making Marcel pout because he was feeling left out. "Come here, Marcy." Louis giggled, grabbing Marcel's hand and pulling him along with the two other alphas.

"Clingy, idiots."

"Hey," Harry whined, kissing Edward's jaw, making Edward send a pointed look his way, telling him to behave.

All four of them made their way into the restaurant, Marcel not missing the way Louis' breathe hitched when he noticed some alphas were staring at them intensely.

Squeezing Louis' hand and smiling down at the omega, trying to calm him down, whispering a small "it's okay," as they walked to the front desk.

"Would you like a table?" The lady at the front desk asked making Edward scoff, "no, not at all. I came here to eat on the floor. Carpet for four, please." He said sarcastically, causing Harry to laugh and Marcel to hit his older brothers upper arm.

"You're so funny." She giggled while fluttering her eyelashes at Edward, who looked at her with a roll of his eyes, "yes, yes I am. But, listen lady, only my future mate and brothers can call me that." He scoffed at her holding his hand up in the air that was linked with Louis'', making the omega blush and look down at the ground. "This is my future mate, no one talk to him, ever." Edward yelled out making everyone turn their way and either laugh or gasp.

Edward turned back to the lady who was blushing madly with a glare directed Louis' way. "Table for Styles," Marcel butted him, hoping she would just take them to their table.

She slowly nodded her head, grabbing three menus off of the desk in front of her. Making her way to the back of the restaurant where the 'quiet' area was.

The triplets took their seats. Hary and Edward sitting in front of Marcel and Louis. Louis giggles when Marcel placed his hand on his thick thigh. "Is this okay?" Marcel asked, being the gentleman he is.

Louis nodded his head, sending a big smile the alphas way before facing the lady who was still stood at their table, "can I help you?" Louis  asked, impatiently as she continued to check out Edward.

She scoffed before shaking her head and walking off not before giving all the triplets a menu instead of Louis. He rolled his eyes as she walked off, "you can share with me," Harry cheered, getting up and taking a seat next to Louis who giggled as he was squished into Marcel's side.

Harry opened the menu not even taking a second look at it before nodding his head and handing it over to louis, "I want the garlic prawns."

Louis scanned his eyes down the rows of meals until he came across the garlic prawns and smiled a toothy grin at harry, "i'll get the same,"

Soon enough another girl came over asking if they were reading to order to which Edward just nodded his head and listed off the meals the four of them wanted. Edward got a steak and Marcel got some sort of chicken pasta.

"So, Lou," Harry began, "tell us a bit about yourself." Louis smiled and nodded his head, blushing as the three alphas nodded encouragingly towards him.

So Louis began telling them about his family and how he met Niall and everything in between by the end of Louis' speech all three alpha's where almost drooling over the omega.

"And your brothers?" Marcel questioned, Louis haven't spoken about them yet, only his mother who ran away when louis was only little and his sister Lexi.

Louis nodded his head quickly, placing his glass back on the table after taking a sip of the wine. "Damon, the one you met, he's the oldest. Um—We used to be really close until—Well, that doesn't matter, anymore. Just some drama. Stefan is six years younger than Damon and he's a sweetheart, he'd love you guys."

Harry smiles at Louis, taking his hand into his own, "interesting," Edward mumbled, with a blank expression.

Soon enough the waitress came back with their meals, "thank you," Louis politely said as she placed his meal in front of him. "I love your ring, where did you get it from?" She gushed, at least she wasn't as rude as the other girl.

 "I love your ring, where did you get it from?" She gushed, at least she wasn't as rude as the other girl

"Thank you! My brother brought it for me, I'm not too sure where he got it." he answered, blushing slightly as he noticed edward smirking at him.

"well, it's lovely. enjoy your meals."

Edward turned to Louis once the waitress walked away, "did Damon give you that?"

Louis tilted his head to the side and raised his eyebrows, twisting the ring around on his finger, "Yeahc how'd you know?"

"Guessed." Edward shrugged, Louis then nodded his head, dropping his hand onto his lap and grabbing his fork, "oh—okay, yeah, he said it protected me or something stupid."

Marcel took a fork full of his pasta and swallowed before turning to Louis, "She was nice," he told him, turning the subject away from the ring. Louis nodded his head, "yeah, she was. Unlike the other girl."

"I'll deal with her, later. Eat." Edward instructed startling Louis who blushed and quietly started eating his meal.

✖️✖️✖️

968 words.

this was just a filler until i actually get a phone, i am currently at my nan's house using her computer lol