𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

Caroline sat on the brown leather lounge, waiting for Stefan's arrival. She had received a message from Damon not too long ago saying he was on his way. She anxiously bounced her leg as she waited.

Soon, the front door opened and into the lounge room walked Stefan who stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the blonde sitting on the lounge.

He stumbled backwards a bit before redeeming himself and whispering out a small, "what are you doing here?" Caroline stood up from her place on the couch, she looked into Stefan's eyes as she made her way behind him. She was soon close to his neck, making Stefan shiver.

His eyes fluttered shut as she let herself place a small kiss to the side of his neck. The room was filled with so much tension, Stefan wanted to run away and never come back but the thought of ending this moment with Caroline so soon made him rethink that idea.

Caroline placed her hands on either side of his shoulders, pushing her fingers into them trying to release some tension. "I know this is torture for you, but, your humanity is the one thing that makes you who you are. please, Stefan. turn it back on. For me?"

He let a tear slid down his cheek, leaning into her touch as he listened to her soothing words as she told him it was all going to be okay. He slowly closed his eyes, letting his emotions come wafting back in all at once.

It was that easy, is what Caroline said to herself as turned him around and wrapped her arms around her first love. Letting out a laugh as he buried his head into her neck. "Thank you." He said, before stepping back and leaving the room.

✖️✖️✖️

Harry made his way into his brother's bedroom, sighing as he plonked himself in top of the oldest twin. "What now, Harry?" Edward groaned, trying to push the Alpha off him but struggling in his tired state.

Harry turned so he was face to face with Edward, before rolling his eyes, "I miss, Lou." he sobbed, pretending to fake cry in hopes that will make Edward show some sympathy, but of course, it didn't.

"It's been a day. For godness sake."

Harry huffed, holing off of Edward and storming towards the door, "yeah—Well—Fuck you!" He yelled, slamming the bedroom door shut. "Such a bloody child." Marcel mumbles, now awake from all the noise Harry had caused.

Edward nodded, rubbing his nose on Marcel's shoulder before placing a kiss into it. "We should go visit him today." Marcel agreed with his older brother, pushing Edward away as he got up out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Harry was down stairs making breakfast for his brothers while mumbling incoherent words to himself, glaring at the food most of the time. "Breakfast!" He yelled out when the food was placed in the right spots on the table.

Edward was first to make his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, smiling at Harry, sitting down and digging into the pancakes, not waiting for Marcel.

"So," Harry mumbled, biting his lip.

"Yes?" Edward asked after swallowing his food.

Harry looked down at his lap, playing with his fingers. "I texted Louis." Edward groaned, placing his knife and fork onto his plate, turning to Harry with raised eyebrows.

Harry wasn't game to look up at his older brother so he decided to stand up from the table and stand at the sink, facing away from Edward. "I told him we are going to see him today,"