𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

lmao it's been awhile but heyyy x

✖️✖️✖️

The loud ringing of Harry's phone is what woke the small omega up from his rather long sleep. Edward glared his brother's way, making Harry pout as he declined the call from their mother. "Sorry," he mumbled, but a smile quickly appeared upon his face when he noticed Louis' beautiful blue eyes fluttering open.

Louis groaned when his eyes fully opened seeing everyone surrounded around him as he lay comfortably on the lounge.

Damon was the first to speak up after a good two minutes of silence passed by. "Do you remember what happened?"

Louis stared up at him as he took small sips of water before rolling his eyes and replying, "Yes, Damon. I do. And, no I'm not giving up on him." he said, sitting up on the couch instead of laying down, smiling at Harry as the alpha placed his large hand on Louis' thigh, while Damon glared their way.

"You aren't serious." Damon chuckled, grabbing Louis hands and standing him up, dragging him out of the crowded room, not caring that Louis was in complete and utter pain from the past events. "Damon. He's my brother. That wasn't him last night."

"Okay," was all that Damon said before walking away. "Caroline's coming back later." He yelled out before closing the front door and walking away from the Tomlinson's house.

✖️✖️✖️

After everybody had expressed their concerns for Louis and after Louis had found out Damon had told the triplets everything about his past and what the hell was going on he asked everyone if they would kindly leave, which Marcel and Edward agreed to realising that Louis needed space unlike Harry who had a tantrum which definitely did make Louis' mood go up.

He made himself a cup of tea and sat himself down on the lounge, and started to think about the previous night but didn't get much time before he was jumping up from the couch when he heard the front door being opened, running over to the entrance of the house with his hand on his hips, his eyes burning into Stefan's.

Stefan let out a loud sigh, throwing his jacket onto the floor, not bothering to hang it up on the coat rack. "Isn't it past your bed time?" He rolled his eyes, pushing past Louis, grabbing a glass and pouring himself some bourbon.

"Where have you been? Damon has been looking everywhere for you." Louis questioned, hoping Stefan would just tell him instead of being stubborn, but, that of course didn't happen.

"I was hoping you'd put up flyers like they do for lost cats. missing, one stunningly attractive teenage boy. answers to 'stefan' or 'hot stuff.'" Stefan joked, taking a small sip of his drink as he flopped onto the brown leather lounge.

Louis walked over to Stefan, placing his hands on either side of his shoulders, looking into his brothers eyes he sighed. "You need to stop. please."

Stefan just rolled his eyes, pushing Louis away from him. Standing up, he went to walk out but stopped turning back to Louis who had let a few years slip.

"I can't stop, Louis. I'm a ripper. A ripper doesn't stop. I listen to the words that come out of your mouth and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body." He admitted before walking away, leaving Louis to sit in silence.

Louis didn't know himself why he forgave Stefan, but in a way he figured if Stefan did tun his humanity back on he wanted everything to go back to the way it was. He didn't want Damon going out at silly hours of the night and coming home in the early morning. He wanted his brothers back, the ones that loved him and cherished him.

"Care?" He yelled out, when the front door squeaked open. Caroline frowned, making her way over to the fragile omega, wrapping her arms around him letting him let out his frustration by sobbing into her arms and she let out hers by doing the same. Louis had really missed her, Lexi and Caroline were the only ones holding him together at the moment and of course the triplets. If only they knew how much he appreciated them staying after they found out about his past.

✖️✖️✖️

725 words.