You've Got Schedule

The More Than Love Contest Schedule

Open Submission: 09 Jul - 27 Jul. Deadline- 27 July Midnight (Central Standard Time)

All books that meet the requirements listed in the list of Nomination Requirements will be accepted through the submission process. They will be reviewed according to the standards. We will read through the first three chapters to check if you meet the requirements.

There are 15 nominees per category in round 1.

Nominations will not be accepted after the deadline. No exceptions.

Round 1 Announcement: 01 Aug

The stories that made it to Round 1 will be announced. If you made to Round 1, read over your work and make edits to improve your chance of moving forward to the next round. If you did not make it to round 1, it means that you did not meet our requirements or need a bit more work. **Don't worry there are more contests to come.**

If you have any questions regarding your submission, please send a pm to HRCollection. DO NOT send a pm to the hosts or judges.

Round 1 Judging Period:  03 Aug - 10 Aug

Judges will read the first five chapters of your stories. Do not make changes to the first five chapters of your book. Only new updates (ongoing) can be made to your story.

The Judging will be done in these three sections:

1. Aesthetics: cover/summary/images in the chapters.

2. Foundation: Grammar/plot/characterization

3. Style: Originality/writing style/ The healthiness of the romance

Round 1 Winners Announcement & Best Quote: 12 Aug

The Best Five stories of each genre that made it to round 2 will be announced.

If you made it to Round 2, read over your work and make edits to improve your chance of winning your genre.

Scores will be available for all participants upon request. Send a pm to HRCollection for your score. DO NOT send a pm to the hosts or your judges.

Round 2 Judging Period: 13 Aug - 24 Aug

Judges will cross read the finalists' books from Round 1 first 3 chapters and write in-depth critiques for each book. Those critiques will consist of both the positives and negatives for the writer to do with as they see fit. Cross reading means your book will not be judged by the same judges from Round 1 to promote fairness and non-bias.

Round 2 Genre Winners Announced & Best Quote: 31 Aug

Scores will be available for participants who do not win their genres after the contest not before or during

Scores will be available for participants who do not win their genres after the contest not before or during. Send a pm to HRCollection for your score. DO NOT send a pm to the hosts of your judges