[13] I've Got Blue Balls

AN: Pictured above in the collage is Jack except for the bottom right which is Spencer

I just wanted to say ahead of time—

You're welcome;-)

*flashback*

"-it's just too bad you didn't bring any shampoo" he shuffles forward and leans in to feel my hair. "It doesn't feel too oily-"

I slap his hand away and my eyes widen.

I whine, "Stop!" a little louder and high-pitched than I intend to.

"I just need to see-" He reaches his hand out to ruffle my hair and I try to duck my head out of his reach but his fingers curl around the collar of my sweater, yanking me toward him.

I attempt to wiggle my way out of his grip, but I fail. I know if I keep this up, it'll only stretch out the collar of my favorite sweater even more, which I do not want. So I go limp with defeat, huffing an annoyed sigh.

When he lets go of my sweater, he places his hands on both sides of my face and turns me to face him. His long fingers run through my hair above my ear and the palms of his hands are on my cheeks. His hands are cold and a little wet, but when I shiver, it's not from that. I'm breathless from struggling to escape his hold on me and him holding my face isn't helping.

He stares into my eyes for a few seconds and my heart skips a beat. I try to gauge what emotion is hidden in his sparkling hazel eyes before he tilts his head and leans forward.

*end flashback*/ continuation

Trying to regulate my breathing is useless at this point.

My eyes flicker down to gaze at his lips. They're slightly parted as he pulls my face toward his just the tiniest bit.

Then he suddenly tenses and angles my head down into his shoulder as he buries his face in my hair.

I also tense. Jack makes me tense. I'm very tense right now.

....And sexually frustrated, but I'd never let Jack know that.

He takes a deep inhale through his nose into my hair and I shiver from the feeling. His chin is resting on my forehead and my eyes lock onto his prominent Adam's Apple that's moving up and down as he swallows.

I'm confused, but not mad. I mean, I'm not exactly complaining about being pressed up against the soft, warm skin of his collarbone and the lean muscles of his chest.

His voice is muffled but I still hear him state, "It does kinda smell, though," snapping me out of my trance.

Now I'm mad.

No, no, I'm not mad- I'm fuming.

"You little piece of-" I start to yell, pushing off of Jack's chest, past embarrassment about the position we were just in.

He grabs onto my hands and holds them captive on his chest. "Hey, hey, hey," he says, trying to calm me down.

It almost works, but it's mostly due to the fact he's rubbing his thumbs on my hands in circles soothingly. He's pulled my hands taunt against him, my fingers splayed out so the tips barely skim the exposed skin of his collarbone and my palms press firmly on his pecs.

I try to not focus on that and instead focus on wriggling myself out of his grasp. I practically growl at him, red rising in my cheeks from anger.

"Let-" I twist myself to the right, "me-" I twist to the left, "-go!" I pull myself forcefully backward from him, staggering to keep my balance when he lets go.