PLEASE READ

Hello everyone.

I've had a lot of people ask about a sequel, when I'm going to update, etc., 

After a lot of time thinking, I've decided what I'm going to do. Here's the answer: I am going to basically re write this book. 

Because, if I'm being honest, I hate it. 

And no, that's not me trying to get pity from you guys I just feel like the beginning was okay but then everything went downhill from like chapter 20. 

I feel ashamed of my writing and mostly just ashamed of myself because I knew that I was rushing things and not posting my best work but I did it anyway. This was mostly because I've been so busy and I wanted to stay active. I know that's no excuse but I will say this: I don't regret it. If I hadn't pushed myself to at least post something, I wouldn't have posted at all. I would've abandoned this book.

So thank you to @cheddarchease and @idkwtcmoep whose comments reaffirmed what I've been thinking for months. They gave me the inspiration to find a way to do better and make something I can be proud of.

Jack and Spencer deserve a good love story.

But I have a problem.

I don't know whether to create a new "updated" version of this book, delete chapters I don't like then post new ones, or to just go back and edit the later chapters of this book.

What do you guys think?

As always, your opinion is what matters most to me. 

Love,

Leah