Cuddles

Sobbing came from behind the door. Hiccups, sobs and sniffling. It worried Jonah. Kade texted him early on saying; 'Can you come home please?' And Jonah felt so bad for texting him he couldn't because he missed so much time at work.

Jonah lightly knocked on the door that barricaded him from the sobbing boy on the other side.

The knock had shocked Kade. He wasn't expecting anyone to be home. He didn't hear them over his sobs.

"Kade? Can I come in?" Jonah asked through the door. It took all in that boy to not knock down that door to see his boyfriend. Kade used all his strength in standing up and opening the door to the pale boy.

"Oh, baby... what happened?" Jonah asked the shorter one. He wrapped his arms around Kade's shoulders as he cried.

"Ha-Hannah's a bit-bitch!" The tan boy cried into his boyfriend's shoulder. Jonah rocked them both side to side until Kade was no longer sobbing but only had silent tears streaming down his face.

"What did Hannah do this time?" Jonah led the crying boy to their room. Hannah was Kade's sister who was a total plastic bitch. She had made Kade cry on more than a few occasions.

"She fucking lied to me and then she got her boy-fucker to beat me up!" Kade cried. Neither Kade or Jonah really called Hannah's boyfriend her boyfriend, he was a player so Jonah and Kade cared him a boy-fucker. He fucks almost every girl in the school. And like 14 different prostitutes.

"That horrible baby... how bad did he hurt you?" Jonah asked now checking over his boyfriend to see if any damage was done.

"Not too bad... can we just cuddle please?" Kade told Jonah. Jonah was very protective of Kade. Jonah smiled at the boy and nodded.

They laid down and Kade curled into Jonah's chest. They tangled their legs together. Jonah securely wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and shoulders. Kade basically squeezed Jonah's stomach.

"Your okay baby. Hannah's just a bitchy rejected Barbie." Jonah whispered sweet nothings into Kade's ear as they both slowly got pulled into sleep.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Kade."