This is mine thank you very much

"Umm.. this is mine. I'm taking this with me." Dean said grabbing onto Gavin's shirt.

"Can I see it?" Vince joked, fully knowing how Dean will act.

"NO! MIIIIIIIIIINNEEEEE!! NO!" Screams Dean, killing half the people's eardrums there.

"Why Vince? Why?" Laughed Gavin as his ears rang. Vince shrugged and laughed a little.

"So what are you going to do with it?" Vince asked. Gavin gave him a look at being called it like an object.

"I'm keep this. This is mine. I will take it with me." Dean told him. "Come on lets go." Dean said, pulling Gavin by the shirt out of the room.

"Why is it always me?" Gavin asked as dean still continued to pull him around town. It had been at least half an hour and Dean really didn't seem like he knew where he was going to Gavin, the Gavin he just looked like he was very concentrated on mindlessly walking around.

"Because I say over and over that you are mine." Dean simply told him. Dean pulled him into a apartment building down in the 'dark side' (that's what most people call this part of town. Along with; thug city, criminal state and very many other names too) and up into the stairwell.

Some dudes and girls cat called and purred at them, some just blow smoke in there faces.

Gavin coughed, yeah definitely not your regular cigarette... Dean stopped in front of a old beaten-in creaky door. He twisted the handle a few times before the door pop open.

"It's old but that door get stuck like it holding on for its life. But I found a way to open it without my key because I lost it." Dean said casually. Was this Deans home? Gavin was shook. It couldn't be, Dean was so happy all the time, this is just a joke right.

"Yeah, sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting to bring home what's mine." Dean told him. 

Suddenly, Gavin's phone rang, it was Vince. He answered and handed Dean the phone. Vince offend called him instead of Deans phone.

"No, this is mine thank you very much" Dean said into the phone then hung up. Gavin chocked on his spit before staring at Dean like he was a mad man. He literally didn't even have the phone for 2 minutes. And he already hung up.

"Savage, much?" Exclaimed Gavin.

"Just keeping what's mine." Dean said with a cocky smile.