Chapter One: Bad Boy Attitude

My hair light brown small curls up in a bun. I look down my eyes dart back and forth with my hands in my pockets as I walk with a sway. I look down at phone and walk to the door of the school. My bag heavy with normal school stuff. I walk to class with my bag on one shoulder and with a hard look on my face. I walk in the class I sling my bag off my shoulders rolling my eyes as the

teacher looks at me. I mean back on at my desk crossing my hands with my phone in my hand. "fucking hoes" I smirk my eyes focusing on all of the girls clothing. I begin to take notes as I do my phone buzzes. I read what the text messages are saying in the group chat. I grin and look up at the teacher watching the teachers every move.

I smirk standing up in the classroom walking out while the teacher is looking at me.

"Sir sit back down." The teacher looks at me as my hair is in my face I look at the teacher and as I walk out of the classroom. I walk outside of the school walking with my hand in my bag grabbing the gun holding the gun still in the bag.

I stand there for a moment after I opened the door I inhale the cool air on the tropical feeling day. At that moment I begin walking as a few seconds later I meet up upon the two other guys. I nod with a wave "Tell me what's up."

"You do not know?" a young man look at me with his eyebrow up.

"No I do not know no one fucking tells me anything no one told me whatever the fuck this big deal is how would i fucking know what you texted me to meet you to talk if I would have known whatever it is." I take a deep breathe in and let a breath out rolling my eyes. I pull my ponytail off my wrist as I pace back and forth in front of the boy that is blonde.

The boy stands back away from me for a moment letting me take a breather.

"So tell me now what is going on and tell me why I am here!." I say with my tone sharp and quick my eyes stare at him.

"Well I will tell you what is going on that is why I told you to meet me here is so I can tell you in person." I look at him with my face red that my burn marks on my face almost blended in.

"Look it was not that I was not going to not tell you I was just going to tell you in person." The blonde guy looks at him in the eyes with a straight face because he knows me.

"Okay it is whatever now just get over it Kayden." I look at my gun pulls it out "so are we going to go or what I am ready."

"Yeah we are meeting Ashton over at our regular hangout we are going to go from there in one ride. His ride."

"Okay let's do it before I get an bad urge and can not control it." I chuckle as my voice is deep at the moment.

I look at Kayden as I get in the car. "I feel that you have something planned already and you just needed me with you too too do it because we are a team."

"yes we are planning something and you have to do it with us." the blonde guy smirks.

"what are you saying we are planning something?" I look at him as we are driving.

Kayden smirks. "There is a plan."

"Then what the fuck is the plan can you tell me now before I get mad and do something stupid!." I lash out in the car.

I look out the window with my body facing the door I hear the car stop "Finally we are here where is the guy anyways."

"You mean where is Ashton."

I sigh as I roll my eyes. "Yes dude shit do you have to be so literal all the time."

He shakes his head "Lord just calm down you know me."