Chapter Two: The girl

"Where is the girl?" I scroll through social media I look up. "Guys what is her name I can not find her anywhere."

I lay on the sofa scrolling through my phone I see them two as I walk down the stairs "Hey guys who is the cook I smell some food.

"We both are cooking here is the breakfast we both made on the table hurry up and eat we have to leave for school yes I know I did say school but we can be bad boys in school like we do."

I look at them "Who is the girl I have tried looking her up and I can not find her at all."

Kayden and Ashton shakes their head.

"You want to look her up?" Ashton questions me.

"Yes why would I not want to?" I look at them two.

Ashton shaking his head and "We have one rule."

"I bet I know what the rule is." I cross my arms.

"Sure you do."

"Yeah it would be pretty easy to guess because it is kind of obvious of what the one rule is anyways I will let him tell you I will let Ashton tell you." Kayden looks at me and Ashton at the same time.

"You can not look her up on facebook or any social media before you meet her and when you too meet she has to give you the information and her number or either or but you can not give her your number first." Kayden adds on.

"Okay you two are making this way more complicated than it really is lord so I can talk to her make her fall in love and dump her but I can not give her my number or ask for her number she has to ask for my number to give it to her or get her number."

"Yes exactly!"

"Okay look we need to actually get to school if we want him to actually start on the task." I walk out of the house as I open the door. I am walking to the car looking back watching and waiting for them two to come behind me.

I pull up in the parking lot and park my car. I look at the crowd of students but I my eyes focus on the girls. "Where is she?"

I walk in the school looking to my left and to my right as I walk down the halls to my locker.

I look around look "I wonder where she is at." As I say that right after I finish my sentence I feel a warmth behind and a hand on my shoulder.

"Well what is on your mind my man?"

"do you want to steal a car is that what you are talking about doing after school? Or breaking and entering?"

"Shut you do you really have to be dumb do you really have to say that out loud!"

"What your not bad are you let the world know what you have done be proud of it." Kayden grins and Ashton grins and high fives Kayden. "Yeah be proud of what you done!"

" Shut the fuck up already! I walk away walking to my first hour. I walk down the hallway walking to my first hour. My hands in my pocket my mind has one thing on it. I walk in the room I look away from the teach and walk through the first isle sitting down at the far back desk.

I look around as I hear the bell ring and the teachers voice but her voice fades away in my voice. My hand meets the teacher calls roll I am still not listening laying back in the chair looking at my phone. A few moments later I hear a name I sit up placing my phone down on my lap looking around.

I look around unnoticeable I look for her. I take a few moments looking for her then I turn looking near the big window in the classroom I see her. I smile just a little bit looking at her then I send a message on the group chat with of Me Kayden and Ashton. 'I see her I see Everlynn she is in my first hour class my english class. I send the message to them both. The english teacher Mrs.Marie is standing in front of the classroom with a pile of papers in her arms. She begins to speak as she hands out the packets. She sits the packet on the edge of my desk and stands there looking at me.