Chapter Four: Abandoned house

I walk in the class I look around I shrug I sit in the small chair as my body is aching and my legs pop.

I hear whispering I look around and I see everyone on their phone I look on my phone and I see a picture of me and Everlynn as everyone is laughing.

Everyone is gasping in class and talking to their friends. I take out my phone as the teacher is trying to get the students to focus i read the message I look around the room and I look over at Everleigh I smile. I message the boys

ME step one complete

My brow creases as I have a thought come to mind.

The day is over I walk in the hall i hear people whispering I grin "Yeah yeah whatever your just jealous."

I look at her "Mmhm I wonder what she is hiding no one can be a good girl all the time but really maybe she is I will never know if I do not try to find out about her."

I shake my head listening to the people in the halls I walk out of the halls I hear a voice . "Wait!" I turn around half my body. I flip them off before I saw who it is I look at her frozen for a moment as I swing my hair out of my eyes "So why did you come after me my lady?"

I look at her and I see a crowd that is crowdsing around me looking at me as they laugh look around I see two guys walking up torwards me .

I look at them and my instinctively step back closer to the girl to Everylynn.

"What do you fucking want?" I notice who they are I look at them with a stern stare.

"What do you want tell me and leave her out of it!"

"Oh yeah I know who you are what do you want from me?" He looks at me with his two friends behind him.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter."

The boy with the bandana on he throws a punch at me I swing my body sideways I hold my arm out protecting Everlynn. I push her back and I step up I throw a punch at him hitting him in the jaw. A crowd is surrounding us watching us throw punches at each other. Half of the crowd cheering me on and the other half cheering the other person on. Half of the crowd cheering me on chanting my name I smirk looking around as I throw a punch at his cut I take out a knife that I have in my back pocket. I take it out of my back pocket and take the knife out of safety I thrust my arm forward. I hear the other teenagers chant my name instead of his.

"Kingston Kingston Kingston!" I hear in my ears I smile.

I swing my arm with the knife open I slice his arm as it drips blood. As I injure him so does he to me.

I look down at my leg seeing blood drip I look at him instead of using my knife I use my body.I look behind me I see Evelynn's eyes as she is frozen standing looking at me.

I look at him I step closer trying to hide what I am doing from her. I move my arm back just a little with the knife in my hand and my head close to his hear. "If you touch her you die." I stab him in the leg deeper then the other stab that I have done to him.

I hear my name and it is not cheering me on I look around left to the right I shake my head walking back to her I look at her eyes. I whisper "I'm sorry but follow me."

I start walking but the walk is a limp I make sure to walk ith my head held high passing them. I look at her with a smile.

"I will drive us somewhere maybe to my house or maybe a secret place I have in mind you will never know."

I walk with my eyes looking at them. I look behind myself my eyes on her seeing her follow me I let a little sigh out. I walk past the crowd that are taking pictures . I look over at a guy seeing him laugh as he is looking at his friends I grab is phone forcefully I throw his phone at the lockers as it shatters the phone cracks I turn forward walking with Everlynn. I walk out the school and looking at Everlynn looking at her "I am sorry."