An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! :: Chapter 1

An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! F.M.L. :: Chapter 1

**********

[Amy's POV]

We stared at eachother for a few brief moments. I couldn't help it as my eyes sweeped over his luxorious body. He had the same sandy blonde hair and sea blue eyes but I could tell his muscles were much bigger from underneath his loose shirt.

"R-Radion?" I squeked and he gave me a cocky grin.

"Yes baby, it's me."

My mother came out of the car, smiling and beckoning me forward. But even if someone dragged me, I didn't want to get anywhere near him. He left me a few nights after...well that night. He never liked me, I was just his toy. And I didn't want to be "just a toy".

I took a few steps forward and got into the car. He got into the back seat and I leaned over to my mom.

"Mom, why is he here?"

"It'll all be explained at the house."

Possiblitys swarmed my mind as we drove. Are they gonna sue us? Perhaps he wants to know if I had a child (there was a rumor crawling around about that). But I couldn't quite put my finger on it and curiosity burst inside of me and we finally pulled into the driveway.

I leaped out of the car and went inside. My father had a stern but somehow understanding look on his face and he told me to sit. My mom and Raidon entered. It was so somber it was almost as if I am going to sign my soul to the devil.

Maybe I am.

"Honey you remember the whole commotion with Raidon."

"Ofcourse." I said in my duhh voice.

"Well we found it best, and so did Raidon and his parents, that you should marry Raidon."

My jaw dropped. Seriously?! I thought maybe sometime this whole thing with him would settle down!! I mean it's been a whole 2 years and I seriously wanna forget. But now the whole thing will open again!!!

"W-What?"

This time my father spoke.

"You'll be moving to Myrtle Beach and live with Raidon."

W.T.F?!?!?!?

"When am I moving?" I choked out, finally able to say something.

"In a day. Please go pack." A young woman said, walking in.

I recognized her. Raidon's mom. She had the same blonde hair but she had big brown eyes that seemed to gleam in excitement. Now his father was way different. He had dark brown hair and icy blue eyes, similiar to Raidon's.

"Ohh you wonderful girl!" She said, hugging me tightly.

"Now you may not remember me but I'm Cindy, Raidon's mother. Rod, my husband, is in the limo."

Limo? Hm didn't know he was that rich! I went upstairs and began to pack. I tucked everything away in only 2 hours and fell exhausted onto my bare bed. Tomorow I would live in Myrtle Beach with Raidon. Interesting...

[Raidon's POV]

I watched her ass as she climbed the stairs. Damn I remember that night...it made me horny just thinking about it.

"C'mon son we'll be at the hotel tonight."

I sighed and said a quick goodbye to Amy's parents and walked out and climbed into the limo. I watched my parents hands intertwine and they lightly kissed. I leaned back. I hope me and Amy will be like that...