An arranged marriage to the guy who took my V-Card! :: Chapter 5

An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! F.M.L. :: Chapter 5

**********

[Raidon's POV]

I awoke, Ingrid no longer in my arms. Bitch...wasn't even that good anyways. But what really made my day was being able to see Amy...and to apologize again. I can't help it if I'm having sex!! I have needs!

I walked down the stairs of the SSR (Secret Sex Room) and went into the bedroom. I saw Amy, sleeping soundlessly in the sheets. I crawled in the blankets with her and she stirred, opening her eyes.

"Morning gorgeous." I whispered.

She scoffed and turned, her back to me. What the hell? I tapped on her shoulder but she just ignored me. I shook her a little and she got up and walked into the bathroom.

I sighed. What was that about? I got up and walked inside, seeing her climbing into the bathtub with a towel. I watched in amusement as she curled up and began sleeping.

"Are you planning to sleep there?" I asked, startling her awake.

She turned around again and I just rolled my eyes and went back to bed.

"I'm sorry!" I called out before closing the door.

[Amy's POV]

"I'm sorry!" I heard before the door closed.

I felt like crying like there was no tomorow as I lay in the bathtub. Seeing him...for some odd reason I felt like I wanted to puke. I got up and snuck out of the room and went downstairs on the computer. Facebook I suppose would be cool.

I looked up Raidon Andrews and looked at his siblings. Peter Andrews? I've never heard of him...I clicked on his name and scrolled through his pictures and info.

Name: Peter Andrews

Um nothing much I suppose.

Geesh what a lot of info!! I scrolled through the pictures. He looks a lot like Raidon but somehow...hotter. I blushed and sent him a friend request. I suppose I'll ask Raidon about him...Oh wait. I can't. Shit.

I hate not talking to him. He's so fricking annoying and will do anything to get me to talk to him again. God...what did I set myself up for?! I sighed and got up. I guess I'll ask one of the maids!! I rang the little bell and Ingrid came.

She looked as scared as a deer in headlights as she approached. Her blonde hair was messy, her blue eyes estatic. I recognized her somehow...Oh my god that's the skank that was fucking Raidon last night!! I fumed, my anger boiling over.

"Hello Ingrid." I said through clenched teeth.

"H-Hello." She murmered in her Swedish accent.

"So last night...you and Raidon huh? I've never pictured him with a...FIRED SWEDISH MAID!!!"

She whimpered and ran down the hall, hopefully to go pack her things. I was still angry but I tried to remember what I originally came here for...Oh ya Peter. I rang the bell once more and Marigold came, her waist long brown hair tied in a golden ribbon.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Amy."

"Yes Amy?"

"I would appreciate it if you told me more about Peter, Raidon's brother."

"Oh...well Raidon doesn--"

"It doesn't matter what that pesk thinks. Just please tell me."

She led me to the couch and took a deep breath, staring at her lap. Damn. Obviously someone doesn't like there brother!!