An arranged marriage to the guy who took my V-Card! :: Chapter 7

An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! F.M.L. :: Chapter 7

**********

[Amy's POV]

I dialed the numbers slowly, Peter staring at me as I did so. I looked at the paper again. The numbers are correct. I took a deep breath and pressed Call. The phone began to ring and I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" Came the shrill voice of their mother.

"Uh yes good morning Mrs. Andrews."

"Ahh yes dear!! Oh how lovely to hear from you Amy, how are things?"

"Um...not so well. And in fact I would like to ask permission that I could marry Peter instead of Raidon."

Their was complete since on the other end of the phone. I heard heavy breathing then shuffling then she cleared her throat.

"Could you meet us for lunch, alone?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Yes ma'am."

"Meet me in 20 minutes. Don't be late."

The line ended, and I dropped the phone on the floor. My god her tone was so...cold. I shivered at the thought and Peter wrapped his arms around me, instantly comforting me.

"What did they say?"

"To meet them, alone, for lunch in 20."

"Oh."

"Ya."

I started to throw my best clothes on, quickly doing my makeup and tying my hair into a messy ponytail. I heard chuckling and I shot a look to Peter.

"What?!" i asked.

"You look beautiful no matter what."

I blushed and gave him a quick kiss, and headed out the door. I was kind of scared to be honest. Sure they're old but they're rich and powerful. I climbed into the car and looked at his window. I saw him, staring at me. My heart sped up as we continued to stare at eachother. But he looked away and then closed the window. I looked at my lap.

For some reason, I miss Raidon.

***

"Hello dear!" Mrs. Andrews exclaimed, hugging me.

I hugged her back awkwardly. Just a few minutes ago she was almost threatening me to go to lunch and now we're all hugging and cheery. But I went along with it. Atleast she's not killing me!

"So you said you wanted to...marry Peter instead of Raidon. Why dear?" She asked, giving me some coffee.

I wonder where Mr. Andrews is...I took a sip of my coffee.

"Yes and because Raidon is quite...not my type. He tried to rape me the second I walked through the door and since I 'deny' him or something he goes off and brings all sorts of girls home. It's really quite degrading."

She looked at me thoughtfully, obviously thinking.

"Ok."

"Ok what?"

"Ok you can marry Peter. You will leave with him in 2 weeks to go to...wherever he lives. You will marry at the same time you were arranged to marry Raidon and everything will go as planned."

"Oh thanks you Mrs. A!! I swear I will be the best wife ever!"

She smiled and told me goodbye, walking out of the small cafe. I couldn't wait to get home and start packing! I'm leaving in only 2 weeks! Then I remembered Raidon. Why did I ever like him? I thought about it as I drove...

[Flashback]

I leaned against the locker, Amber chatting eratically about her new boyfriend. But as soon as he entered those doors, I tuned her out. Everyone's eyes averted to Raidon as he strolled through the halls with Catrina. My blood boilied at the sight of her.

Catrina is Raidon's girlfriend. She's blonde, skinny, tan but so dumb! God he probably on likes her because she agress to do...things with him. Either that or the hottest guy and the prettiest girl is destined to be together...

As I dumbly stared at him, his eyes caught mine and he flashed me a smile. I melted and almost fell over if Amber hadn't caught me.

"Damn girl watch it!" She followed my eyes. "Ohhh ok!"

I made a face and playfully punched her. We both giggled and got into a mini punching fight. The teachers scolded us but we laughed harder. The bell rang and I scrambled to Math, thinking about Raidon the whole way.

[End of Flashback]

I blushed at the memories. I was in total love with him since the moment I laid eyes on him. Was it his charm? His looks? How popular he was? I still don't know why...there's something special about him.

And I remember that night. How excited I was till I walked through those doors...whore...slut...all those horrible things they chanted. But he still liked me, apparently. Then he left, leaving me to my own devices.

I began to sob, pulling over into a McDonald's parking lot and cried my eyes out.

**********

Whoa what will happen? Will she tell Peter she can marry and go off, LEAVING RAIDON!? Go knows...take a guess and comment what you think she'll do!!

XOXO