An arranged marriage to the guy who took my V-Card! :: FINALE!

An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! F.M.L. :: Chapter 8 FINALE!!

**********

[Amy's POV]

I had made my decision, and I slowly pulled out of the parking lot, and headed for home. As I pulled up, both Raidon and Peter raced outside, watching me as I slowly got out of the car.

"Baby I don't want to pressure you, but I love you! Please choose me." Peter spat out.

"Frankly Amy, I love you. I never realized I did till now. Ha, and I'm probably gonna lose you too. You make the decision of what makes you happy, ok?"

I stared at Raidon. What heart felt words. I both gave them smiles, and sighed, looking back at the clear blue sky. I found a cloud that looked like a bunny.

"Ok, I've made my decision, ok? I choose..."

Y

O

U

A

R

E

G

O

N

N

A

H

A

T

E

M

E

F

O

R

D

O

I

N

G

T

H

I

S

B

E

C

A

U

S

E

Y

O

U

W

A

N

T

T

O

K

N

O

W

W

H

O

S

H

E

P

I

C

K

S

!

!

!

H

A

H

A

I'

M

E

V

I

L

!!!!

:

P

"I choose...Raidon." I breathed out.

Peter gaped at me, and Raidon stared, just as shocked. But then he reacted, hugging and kissing me. Peter kicked Raidon's car, and stormed off. I smiled at Raidon. He's the right choice, I know it. Sure, he took my v-card as a man whore, but he's changed. He loves me, and I could never love anyone more than him.

**********

[Epilogue]

It's been 5 years since my decision. Raidon and I got married, and lived happily ever after. Kind of like a fairytale. (: But I have one thing to clear up. I sat at the table, pulling out a piece of paper and a pen.

"What are you doing?" Raidon asked, slightly smiling.

"Just clearing something up. Now shoo!"

I slapped his ass playfully, and began to write. I need to clear this up, I just left him hanging like that.

Dear Peter,

I know it's been 5 years since we've talked, it's been a long time. Yes, Raidon and I got married. We're happy, and I still think I made the right decision. But I don't want to leave you hanging like that. I want you to know, yes I did love you. Very much actually. It's just that Raidon meant more to me. And I'm sorry for feeling that way.

I hope you're happy. You may be married, maybe single. Depressed? Hopefully not. I still love you very much. You don't have to respond to this just...understand that it wasn't you, it was me. Goodbye Peter. Thank you for the memories.

I sealed the letter up, and put it in the mail. Raidon came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, and kissing my neck.

"I love you Amy."

"I love you too Raidon."

And then, finally, we lived happily ever after.

**********

Aww!! Your welcome for finally ending the series and thank you for reading!! :D

XOXO