Ch. 1 ~ Beautiful Haunting Faces

"You should have told me," he growled. "You shouldn't have hidden the truth from me." The scruff of his chin scraped the side of my jaw, causing a small shudder to crawl down my spine. "That was very naughty of you, wasn't it? I think...I think you need to be punished." His warm breath fanned across the side of my neck, causing my breath to hitch. The figure's hands gripped onto my hips tightly, pulling me to him from behind, and pressing himself against me. "What do you think baby girl?"

I quickly tried to squirm and wriggle myself away from him. "Don't call me that," I whispered. He knew, somehow, what his words could do to me. How much they affected me, or how as soon as he spoke wave upon wave of flickering heat circled to my aching, needy core. I felt him smirk against my neck, as if he could read my thoughts.

"No matter how many times you deny it, I know what you want," his voice lowered some as he spoke, "And how you to want it." He lowered his right hand from my hip, and slid down to the waist band of my ripped jeans, his fingertips teasing the skin of my lower stomach. I bit my lip to hold in the whimper that wanted to escape past my lips. Slowly, agonizingly slow, his hand slid deeper and farther, until his index and middle finger could begin to massage my clit. A moan betrayed me, causing me to blush and bite my lip harder. He chuckled before leaning closer and whispering into my ear, "Get up." I was confused. I turned to look up at his face, but suddenly everything went foggy.

"Get up damnit!"

My eyes shot open and I sat up straight. I looked around to see who had woken me up, only to come face to face with a seething Meghan.

"Bitch," she yelled, "you made me miss my chance at seeing him!"

I tilted my head for a second, not remembering what she was talking about, until suddenly a man's face popped into my head.

"That new teacher?"

Meghan rolled her eyes at me, "well duh." I just laughed and started walking.

"So," she began, "I heard you moan in your sleep..."

I blushed darkly and started walking faster. "No I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

I groaned, "I'm not talking about this with you!" She burst out laughing and side bumped me with her hip.

"You little nasty," she teased. I smirked and shook my head, trying not to laugh.

"It was a good dream though..."

Meghan and I burst out laughing as we finally made it to our class. Suddenly I went silent and hugged my arms close to my body as I gazed inside the classroom. "What's wrong?"

I blinked repeatedly, trying to clear my vision, a random brightness blinding me. Sudden feather-light fingers cupped my face. "You're okay," he whispered. Everything began to fade back to normal. I looked up to see the face that had been terrorizing Meghan and I since the 9th grade. Alex knew of my random spells of anxiety, and always seemed to be there to pull me back down to earth.

"Thanks Alex.."

Alex grinned and threw his arm around me, "no problem babe." I rolled my eyes and flicked his arm off my shoulder. Meghan began to giggle as we all took our regular seats, the rest of the class slowly piling in. Meghan and Alex began to chat quietly amongst themselves, as for me, I began to sketch a particular scene from my earlier dream.