🌻🌼Ch. 4 ~ Dirty, Sexy, Lovely🌼🌻

Large hands roamed down my chest, gripping my breasts and kneading them together. A whimper passed through my lips as a weak plead. I wanted him, so so badly. His long fingers tweaked my pebbled nipples as he grinned down at me. He wanted me to say it, wanted me to beg. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and whispered out a, "please..."

The man's dark orbs gleamed with a seductive mischeviousness, like he had plans on recreating every dirty word he spoke to me. Oh, I loved it.

I knew him. Well, not really. But I recognized him, the man from my dreams, the moment our eyes connected. I thought I would be prepared. Man was I wrong. Not two moments into our introduction, and he had his fingers knuckle deep in my sopping wet heat. I didn't even know his name.

Suddenly, he flipped me over, gripping my wrists together behind me. "What was that Princess? I can't hear you."

I whimpered again, louder this time and repeated, "please!" The sound itself had been muffled, as my face had been pressed into the sheets. Shivers tore through my body, pumping wave after wave of hot need through me.

The man switched his position. One hand holding my wrists tight, and the other reaching up to grip my hair, lifting my head. "Let me hear that pretty voice again. I know you can say it louder. Beg for me."

I moaned softly, my teeth tearing into my lip. I couldn't say it, now I felt exposed. He could see my face, and I could see his. My eyes shut tight, his hand relaxing as I twisted my head away. A low growl escaped his lips, followed by him releasing me and cupping my cheek.

Dark eyes studied my own, before he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to my neck. "I won't be able to wait for long. One of these days, I'll make you cum so hard you pass out. Maybe by my fingers, maybe by my mouth. Or maybe I'll leave you there to suffer. Watching as you desperately squirm, wanting to fall over the edge, but never being able to get there." And with that, he gave a low chuckle and disappeared.

_____________________________________

"No, I'm telling you Meghan, he just disappeared! Poof! Gone! Vanished! He was there one second, and then I blinked and he was gone." Meghan's voice rang out into my ear.

"So. Your telling me, you went to some run down bar, had a couple shots, and then next thing you know, the sexy guy from your drawings was across the room staring back you. Two seconds later your doing the deed-"

"Well we weren't actually doing the deed, it's was just...foreplay? And the drawings are from my dreams. But I ended up sketching them to... Well, I don't know why." Meghan scoffed and began yelling at me in her shrill voice that was saved especially for moments like these.

"And you let him go?!"

"No Meghan, I didn't have any choice! He vanished into thin air! Remember?" My voice raised in pitch as I grew more and more frustrated. "Okay, I have to go. I'll call you later." Meghan frantically began to apologize, but I had already hung up. Sighing loudly, I leaned back in my chair. Where the hell did he go?

About an hour later, I had gotten dressed and drove over to the store. Besides getting fucked, I had been craving something in particular. Potato soup. But as I walked down the first isle, a familiar face stopped me in my tracks.

Said face turned and looked at me, his eyes lighting up. I squinted up at him. With a huff, I walked over to grab the can of soup, my eyes intentionally staying away from him.

"Brizvienne!" He called. How does he even know my name? Instead I ignored him and turned away, walking back down the isle to go and grab some cheese. Before I could make my escape though, his hand shot out and gripped my forearm, pressing himself into me from behind.

"Don't ignore me little girl." My breathing quickened and my thighs trembled.

"L-let go of me... " I squirmed and wriggled against him, but came to a halt when he released a deep chuckle.

"Keep squirming like that baby and we might have to find the nearest bathroom."

A growl rose in my throat, sending sparks of anger through me. Who the fuck does he think he is? "What, sudden change of heart? You dissapeared. I'm over it. Now let me get my soup and leave." I can't believe I even let him touch me without knowing his-

"Matt. My name's Matteo, but my... friends call me Matt"

I let out a huff of breath, "I didn't ask." But secretly I began to picture myself moaning his name. Mmm, it works.. But I could think of another name to call him...

I had to shake my head. He had still left me vulnerable, and that was not something that I liked. But his voice, his smell, everything about him seemed to overload my senses. My thighs pressed together. Scene after scene of him fucking me crossed through my mind. Some had been previous dreams, and some had been new and dirtier than ever. It had brought a tint to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I left. Something really important came up," Matteo said.

I sniffed at the air. "I think I'm smelling bull shit." He didn't even touch his phone.

One or Matt's hands reached down and pinched pinched my butt at my words. "Don't start with that attitude Princess."

"Don't call me that!" I snapped at him and glared fiercely. Everytime he said something like that my heart seemed to speed up, and I didn't like it.

Matt took a deep breath. "This is warning number two... Princess."

That's it. I began to thrash against him, trying to get out of his tight grasp. "Let go of me you asshole! If you don't let me go right now, I swear I'll screa-"

His dark chuckle cut me off, his free hand now openly groping my ass. I looked back at him, meeting his harsh gaze. "Oh you'll be screaming in a second, I assure you."