🌻🌼Ch.5 ~ He Wants To Know🌼🌻

🌻🌼Explicit Content🌼🌻

It all happened so fast. One minute we were standing in the middle of the canned goods isle, and the next we were in what I could only assume to be his bedroom. The dark theme suited him. My favorite part was the large king-sized bed smack dab in the middle. I had always been a fan of maroon. Matteo must've felt generous enough to give me a closer look, because suddenly my face was inches away from the blood red pillows, my back arched down to display my rear.

His fingers began to massage and fondle the globes of my ass, before delivering a quick and hard slap. I jolted up and bit my lip, turning my head to look back at him. "Hey!"

Matt only gave me a malicious grin. "I told you to drop the attitude. And what did you do?" Slap! "You gave me attitude."

My body trembled beneath his, my hands suddenly wanted to reach back and shield my bottom, but I knew better. I let out a small whine, scooting forwards and crawling away from him.

"Ohh, none of that," he said. Matt leaned closer, gripping my thighs and yanking me back towards him, this time having my legs dangling off the side of the bed.

"Please don't!" Matt stopped and stared at me. Studying my face before shaking his head.

"No." His hand came down once more, sending a shudder through out my body.

"Please!"

My ass began to sting, pulsing slightly after the fourth and fifth hit. My thighs were pressed together, the heat in between craving for friction I wasn't willing to ask for. After each hit, I was becoming more and more aroused, my panties now completely drenched. "M-Matt, please.."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were liking this more than you're letting on." Blood rushed to my cheeks and I bit my lip. His hand slid down, brushing two fingers down my clothed slit. I shuddered again and frantically began to shake my head.

"Stop! Matt stop, don't...I-"

Suddenly his fingers pressed against my clit, silk soft fingers circling the bud and causing my hips to buck. "Ohhhh..." He let out a deep chuckle, then reached up and unbuttoned my bottoms. I leaned back and raised my hips to help him, the fabric slipping down to my ankles.

Matteo then quickly flicked my underwear to the side, staring down at me with an mmm noise. Slowly, he traced his pointer finger down my wet slit, then circled around my entrance. A sigh escaped my lips, and my eyes fluttered shut.

"What's the magic word?"

"Oh my fucki- Please Matt, please!"

Gently, his fingers slid all the way into me. My eyebrows pulling together and my lips forming an 'O' as he made scissor like motions. Another shudder racked through my being and my legs instinctively tried to close around his hand. Matteo only clicked his tongue at me, then reached  down and forcefully spread my thighs. He then began pumping his fingers into me at an inhuman pace, my head falling back and my eyes rolling to the back of my head. My whole body went rigid and I could barely breath.

I soon let out a short burst of incoherent words. My eyes shot open seconds before I came, his piercing green orbs meeting mine. It was all it took for me to fall off the edge and into the sea of intense pleasure.

*
*
*

"Hello? Hey, LaLa, back to earth please!" There Matteo stood. In the canned goods isle. Where we started. Only three words left my mouth.

"What the fuck."

                   _________________

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, let me know if there's any mistakes and don't forget to vote or leave a comment! Also, have a suggestion? Message me or leave a comment. Same goes if you would like to be a character inside the story.