3: The Prince meets the Hunter

"What..?"

"I said I wan-" Shouto attempt to repeat it but I cut him off.

"I know, I know? I mean.. Are you sure?" I asked to clarify.. "Yes" he answered.. too instantly..

"O-okay.. Fine" I said reluctantly, Very hesitantly!

I slowly opened the door.. Looking around to see Kacchan but unexpectedly he's not around. After hearing utensils ringing from the kitchen, I knew he's there, probably making dinner..

I hope he's not angry..
Well, he's always angry so..

I slowly stepped inside until I got into the living room which has a comfy sofa.
Todoroki entered after me as well..
A small creak from the floor came out, it made me flinch a bit and noticed Kacchan -from his shadow- walk towards us but stopped midway, just behind the wall

"Deku? You there?" He asked but it seemed like he is aware, I can see him holding something that looks like a kitchen knife on his shadow.
"Y-Yeah!" I answered which made Kacchan let out a sigh.

The ash-blonde stood up straight and faced me with his arms crossed, after few small seconds he realized I have someone with me which is Shouto.

"Katsuki Bakugo..?"

I look at Shouto with wide eyes, surprise look on my face.
"Y-you know each other..?" I asked

"Nah, I never knew him.. I just knew he's the Prince, that's all." Kacchan stated and walked back to the kitchen.
Trust me, I saw him glare at Shouto..

After few minutes, Kacchan came back holding plates and other dining utensils such as spoons, fork and knives.

We're just standing.. Looking at him back and forth.

After him setting the table, which has (gladly) 3 plates and other things for eating. We slowly sat down on our seats around the table, where Kacchan on my left side and Todoroki in front of me.

I constantly glance to their direction and I can see a glimpse of Kacchan glaring at Todoroki but it seems like the prince didn't mind.
"Thank you for the food!" I playfully said to ruin the silence and started to eat followed by both guys around me.

"Hey, Something happened between you two?"

I unknowingly let go of my spoon making it fall down the ground. "N-nothing Shouto, What's with that question?" I nervously asked grabbing my spoon.
"Oh.. Is that so.." He replied. "Bastard won't shut his fucking mouth." Kacchan mumbled enough for me to hear.. As well as Todoroki.
I just let out a chuckle. "I-Im just going to wash my spoon." I said as I stood up from my sit and make my way to the kitchen.

"Why is Izuku calling you by your first name?" I heard Kacchan's voice mumbles to Shouto. "Why do you care.." Was all the prince replied with.
I'm also confused but for some reason, I heard Kacchan call me by my first name, instead of 'Deku'.
"Because I-" Kacchan was cut off from noticing my presence.
After washing my spoon with a running water, I walked back to the table innocently as if I never heard anything about their little conversation. We continued eating, Kacchan still glaring at Shouto every glimpse.

It was already dark and Shouto had to go home, "Thanks for the treat.." Even though he has his toneless voice, I can still feel Shouto is thankful. I smiled at him and waved 'goodbye' to him as he climb up on his horse. Kacchan leaning on the door behind me, having his arms folded on his chest obviously still glaring at the prince.

"By the way, the food was delicious" He added smirking, and winked at Kacchan which made the ash-blonde let out a 'tch' "That bastard sure loves to piss me off" He mumbles as he walked back inside.

"So you know each other!!" I exclaimed not caring about what will be Kacchan's reaction. I saw Kacchan suddenly tripped but still managed to maintain his balance and hesitantly continued walking. I laughed at what just happened, "What are you laughing at?!" Kacchan yelled not facing me..
"N-nothing!" I answered wiping little tears at the corner of my eye from too much laughing.

After few moments of laughing and other things we often do in the house, Kacchan suddenly spoke to himself.

"Where is Bakusatsuo..?"