9: Everything is Limited

~•Izuku's PoV•~

I need to tell him now..

If not.. The case will worsen.

"Hey, Kacchan" I called out as he just hum to me as a response.

"Actually.." I reluctantly continued as he responded with another nod, I sorta pouted at him for not answering me with words. "There is something I need to tell you"

"What is it? A Love confession?"

"WhA! No!" I remarked

"You don't have to yell at me!" He yelled back

"Okay, Okay! I'm gonna tell you now" I reminded him. At first I wanted him to answer me with words yet he just teased me. I sighed at the end "Wha-"

"I'm about to leave" I finally said, not knowing what Kacchan was about to say.

I can see that my childhood friend is surprised from the corner of my eye as I look down.

"W-Why so?" The ash-blonde asked plainly, with a hint of sadness in his voice. He turned away and walked to the kitchen behind the walls.

"I received a letter just earlier.. It says that Mom is by the death's door." I nervously chuckled, tears tingling in the corner of my eyes.

"Sorry to hear that.. When are you coming back?" He asked again, he act tough but obviously he's hurt as he hesitated to ask.

"I-I don't know.. What I knew is that" I paused , finding a fitting words to say. "I p-probably w-won't be coming back.."

"T-Then, when will you leave?" He asked me again. "N-Next Week.." I hesitantly answered.

"7 days, huh." He simplified and I hummed as a response. Few seconds later and Kacchan walked towards me holding a cup of water and a plate of cookies.

"Thanks" I simply thanked and took the cup from his hand as he place the plate of cookies on the coffee table in front of me. The ash-blonde sat down next to me on the sofa and patted my back.

"I'll make sure in those 7 remaining days will be unforgettable then"

~

~•Katsuki's POV•~

Why do this have to happen?

"Hey Deku" I called for him as he was outside playing with the wolf. "Yeah?" He answered still playing.

I sigh and walked towards him, once I got real close he turned his head to me and grinned.

"Wanna visit the guardian cave with this guardian key for the guardian door?" I smirked and waved the key on his face.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" He enthusiastically answered, jumping around. I wrap my mantle behind my back.

I changed my pants into blue jeans, and Deku slid himself inside his vest instead if buttoning it, the greenette grabbed his sling bag and then jumped outside.

I exited the house and firmly closed the door. Bakusatsuo and Toba instinctively followed us throughout the way.

Once we got out from the forest, we rented a wagon and let Toba draw it since Toba is stronger than the dragon today..

"Hey, I'm really confused. Why is Bakusatsuo so exhausted even though he's idling lately..?" Izuku asked.

"I don't know, He's often like that but it didn't last long" I simply answered.

"Really?"

"I won't tell you if not" and with that he cutely pouted as I quickly look away with a steaming face. (Yurika: Just admit that you're blushing!)