8: Bringing back Memories

Dolls are not just a toys but they also bring back old memories..

(What I mean in 'Dolls' are Rag Dolls! Not Barbie! 😂)

~•Midoriya's POV •~

Bakusatsuo has completely healed from his unknown sickness! Kacchan said it's just normal for the dragon because they cool themselves up since they use commonly fire.. But I think it's heat exhaustion.

"Oi Deku!" The ash-blonde called out "Yea?!" I answered back as I ran inside the house.
"Look what I found.." He smirked. I rolled my eyes from him and look at what he's holding.

"A box? And an old looking one.." I muttered "Yep"

He slowly removed the lid of the small brown box. Inside are old looking key and... A Doll..

"Yami!!" I screamed! I hugged the doll tightly "This is still alive?!" I asked myself.

Kacchan snatched the doll away from my hand and place it's chest on his ear. "I'm sorry but.. Its dead, No heartbeat.."

"Nice try making a joke!" I commented.

Suddenly, I feel pain in my chest.
W-What's this feeling..?! It h-hurts!!
I clenched my fist tightly followed by small grunts. The feeling.. It's painful! I can feel the throbbing in my heart!! My heart beats too fast!

"D-Deku?" I heard the hunter call but can't see him since my eyes are squinted tightly closed.

"C-can't Breath" I said through heavy breathing, painful grunts and stutterings.

Then I just felt my body got lifted and be placed on a wide rock. The environment is cool and I can breath normally now. "Sorry about that, Kacchan" I apologized " and Thanks" I added/thanked.

"W-what was that just now?! Do you have an asthma or some shit?!" The angry and worried ash-blonde asked continuously. It would be rude if I don't answer
"I- I" I stuttered. Should I tell him? About what happened back in my village.

"Anyway, The doll.." Kacchan glance at my right hand so I look at it too and saw the doll got crushed by my hand.
"WHAAA! SORRY?" I apologized at the doll. "It's just a fvcking doll.." Kacchan commented as he sat beside me.

"Just a doll, huh.." I muttered "What? Any complaints?" The ash-blonde glared. "N-nothing" I answered as I look down.

"It may be a doll.. But it contains Memories.." He mumbles.

I slowly raised my head and face Kacchan directly. He's avoiding any eye contact. "He he.. Someone's embarrassed.." I teased as I forcefully look at his face. "Shut up!" He yelled while I laugh.

I looked back at the doll on my hand. It's eyes are just buttons.
It's body just some rag cloth.
It's insides, stuffed with a soft cottons.
It's mouth is just stitched.
It's hair, just some colorful yarns.
It's painted for design..

"Kacchan.." I mumbled

"What?!"

"This cloth doll that is stuffed and painted.. Why do people like this? Even it's just a doll, A rag doll" I asked out of nowhere.

"What are you saying?"

"Just answer me.."

"I think it depends.. Depends on who gave you that doll, I mean if it's someone special to you then you treat it special too..?"

"And it depends on the memories you spent with it.."

"AND DON'T JUST FVCKING ASK ME THAT OUT OF THE BLUE!!" He yelled "S-Sorry!"

"What's with you? You fvcking act really strange.."

"Nothing.."

"Come to think of it, Yami is our doll since grades school. And we can't seem to leave it and even though its just a fucking ass doll.." Kacchan muttered.

"Oh right, Why do you have this?" I pointed at the doll.

"A remembrance, I guess" He stated sounding unsure, "Anyway" He added as he stood up and gestured for me to follow him as I did and he went inside back to the direction where the old box is.

"You remember this?" As he pick up the rusted key and waved it to me. I grabbed the metal from his hand and examine it.

"It looks really old- Wait? Is this?!" I screamed as memories recalled. 

"The key to the guardian door?!" And with that the hunter laughed real hard. "Bwahaha, Your still calling this that?!" He teased through laughing.

"What you got a problem with that?!" I yelled back. "N-nothing!" He answered with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"I thought I lost it! We used to play there when we were kids! It's our -more like- a secret base!" I laughed. "It looked like a cave!"

"It is a cave!" He remarked "We decided to  make a small door and it fit perfectly in first try!" I added, not caring about his remark. "You took the lock and it's key at the Mister's garage." I sighed "That bring back Memories!! I'm glad!" As I pull the key to my chest and more like hug it.

"We can visit it sometimes" He interrupt-

"Eh?! Really?!!" As I quickly grab his hand in instinct with my both hands and squeezed it unintentionally.

"Yea, as long at it makes you happy" he mumbled

"What?" I pretend I didn't hear, just to tease him but I'm too fluttered inside..

"Nothing!!" He yelled.

"About the key.. Where is the lock?" The ash-blonde asked to change the topic. "Is it missing? The key is supposed to be with the padlock" I stated "Then are you blaming me?"

"I'm not" I remarked

"You fvcking sounded like you do" The ash-blonde muttered.

~

Dinner Time! Whaaa! I'm hungry!
I ran to the kitchen to see what will be the meal for dinner..

"Ohohoho! Someone's cooking!" I teased. For some reasons I often tease Kacchan for anything I see and notice about him.. I don't know why but I just seem like to.

I pouted at the cook for ignoring me so I just asked "What are you cooking?" As I stared at the cylinder cooking utensil with a soup-looking inside which he is stirring with a large spoon. "What kind of soup are you making?" I added

"Macbeth Soup?" He answered simply.

"Never heard of that.. What's that?"
I questioned again.

"You cook eye of newt, toe of a frog and wool of bat in the cauldron" he stated with an evil look plastered on his face as he continuously stir it with his left hand and dark magical hand gestures as if he's sprinkling some wizardly magic in there.

"If that's the case, I'll pass" I refused.

"I'm joking.. Come on, help yourself" as he took a small bowl and fill it with the soup and gestured for me to take it.

I took the wooden bowl from his mitt and grab the spoon, I took some and ate it.

"Delicious.." I smiled and he smiled back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello Guys! I'm planning on sticking to the plot now and so on! I don't think I'm happy though..

Anyways, You know No.6 Anime?! If yes then "You should have realized where the scene is from!" And when No then "N-nevermind!"

And Finally!

Any KageHina Fan out there?! I'm planning on making a fanfic about them!! Whaaa!!
So if you want to read it! Then stay tuned!
Edited: The Kagehina fanfic is outtt! They're just oneshots though :') Check it out if you wanr tooooooo!