16: Here we go!

"You've really changed.." Todoroki directly said.

"What?!?!?" Everyone yelled shocked.
"Kirishima was the one supposed to say that!" Uraraka and Kaminari remarked  synchronized.

"Eh..?" The prince hummed in confusion. "We talked about it" Tsuyu tried to answer Todoroki's unspoken question.
"We noticed Baku-bro's change a long time ago." Said the certain someone.
"But we don't know if we should tell him or not" Kaminari continued.

"So we played 'rock-paper-scissors' to decide who will say it" Uraraka added.
"And Kirishima lose" Sero said.

"And so I have to do it but Prince Todoroki has already done it so.." Kirishima chuckled, scratching the back of his head.
"Guess I'm safe.." He added mumbling.

"Why do you have to talk about it? Just say it.." Todoroki again asked.

"We don't really know if the new personality of Bakugo is better than his old one." Tsuyu said straightforwardly. "He might go back to his old self if we tell him, it's not like we don't like it though.." Iida said with his hand gestures.
"And it's not like we don't like his new self either." Uraraka added.

"What the fvck are you talking about?! I'm still here y'know!" Bakugo yelled irritated.
"We were talking about Prince Todoroki's bravery!" Kirishima laughed elbowing the said prince.

"That's not how you treat a prince" Kaminari whispered to Kirishima.
"Please don't be formal" the prime again said.

"Told ya'!" The red-head laughed again. "You didn't tell me anything" Kaminaru mumbled.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Katsuki yelled.

"Oh right, you're still there.." Everyone said in sync then silence.

~

"Hey, the battle has finished" Kirishima said. "Looks like Tokoyami lose.. His opponent is pretty strong, he's your next opponent Prince Todoroki" Iida mumbled as Todoroki just hummed on response.

Suddenly, the wide cafeteria is filled with lots of people that was watching in the stadium earlier.

And also suddenly, a woman's voice called the Prince' name. "Shouto?!"

Todoroki looked around, already knew who she is and saw his sister Fuyumi that is looking for him holding some lunch boxes.

Shortly, She spotted him and ran towards her younger brother. "Ta-dah! It's omelette!" Fuyumi smiled.

"Sorry for the bother, Onee-san (sister)" The hetero-eyed prince apologized. "N-not even a bit of a problem" The female older Todoroki reassured.

"Instead of apologizing, why not 'thank' her?" Bakugo mumbled eating his quick lunch.

"Thank you, nee-san" Todoroki thanked. "You're always welcome!" Fuyumi smile wider.

"Is that really you Bakugo?" Everyone mumbled to themselves.

"And speaking of which, I'm glad you've got some friends!" The female Todoroki again started speaking.

And not long enough, she decided to go back to the palace after receiving a message. She waved goodbye and left with a very happy face.

~

"The Second round will start after thirty minutes, please enjoy your lunch and relax for the time being" Aizawa's voice echoed from the speakers.

"I should be going now" Bakugo stood up, holding his already empty tray. "To where?" Todoroki asked attempting to follow him.

"None of your business" He answered and left.

Everyone just goes silent and let him be.

The people around them started eating their lunch and also talking about their opinions, facts and stuff about the 1st round. There are even eyes wandering around Todoroki's table that made everyone pretty creeped out.

Not long, Todoroki stopped eating halfway. "I'll also be going now, thank you so much" He thanked and bowed apologetically.

"Eh? Y-you're welcome!" They respond, quite amused and uncomfortable at the prince' behavior.

×××

"Now again! Hope you've got plenty of relaxation during the 1 hour break!" All might yelled in the middle of the stadium. Everyone are back to their seats and excited for the next round's outcome.

The hosts, All might, Midnight, Present Mic, Eraserhead and the referee, Cementos are back to their places.

"Now, let us repeat the rules and regulations! It's important!" And with that they announced it again while the screen are showing the images during the first round match.

Aixawa and Present mic are summarizing the matches orally through broadcast.
Cementos is recreating the battlefield.

And as always, everybody's voices are everywhere.

Kirishima and the others are back to their seats, holding some snacks and drinks.

°^°

~•Katsuki's POV•~

"How did I change?" I asked to myself out loud.

Currently, I'm outside waiting for a miracle to happen. (Actually, not really)

Breathing in the clean air and exhale the toxic out. Feeling in the wind breeze with closed eyes. Imagining what'll happen later.
As I open my eyes, I witness the soft, white piece of ice fell on my nose followed by the other snow that slowly land on their destined places.

Like on the ground or on someone too.. Whether they go with the wind that blows or go to their will against the nature; wind and gravity.

"You've gotten soft, Katsuki Bakugo" A male's voice suddenly said from behind me again.

(A/N: "Was I really that hard?" Just kidding!)

I didn't recognize the voice so I turn to see him. Before I can even care to ask for his name, he already did.

"Shinzo.. Just Shinzo is fine" The lavender headed guy introduced with his bored looking eyes.

"What do you need then?" I questioned instead as I turn my back to him since I've already seen what I should. Suddenly, I felt like he was disappointed at my action.

"I wanted to speak with you.." He answered, his small 'tch' can't be unheard.

I faced him and look directly in his eyes, but I didn't respond. Waiting for him to say what he want, it doesn't matter anyways.

"It's about the 2nd round, you'll be my opponent right?" He said and I just nodded.

Wait a minute.. Why does he sound too desperate to have me reply and look directly at him-

"As what we see before the match Starts, he drank something and looks like it was a potion at the end"

Brainwashing Potion..
Playing dirty, aren't we?

Clarifying things, it has already been approximately 2 minutes since he made a conversation between us and he had probably drank the potion before he do so..
What a waste of an expensive potion..

All I should do is to 'Not Speak' or 'Not look directly at his eyes', either should do it.

Just messing things up, it would be fun if I acted like I don't know what he's planning so he'll really be pissed when he fail his attempt of brainwashing me.

He keeps asking me stuff and everytime I reply, I avoid eye contact which made his disappointment really obvious and the clicking of his tongue can't be unheard.

Every time he get dissatisfied, I cant help but look away to laugh. "Pfft"

×××

Sorry it took too long!
Chapter: 13 to 16! I'm really itching to publish these! WhAaaa!

Sorry for the really late update! Si CE I've been messing things with the plot..
Love y'all! Lmao!

And also!! Thank you so much for reading this far especially those who vote and comment! This reached 7k?! Like seriously! You guys are amazing!