Sequence 1: First Meeting

We must never give up the fight. The minute we do, we have lost.
-Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

You are an assassin of the highest order. Your real name, you have forgotten, so you simply go by 'The Assassin.' You are respected by many, and feared by few. You kneel before your mentor, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, and ask, "Master. What is my next assignment?"
"My student," Altair said, "You are to go with Edward and Connor to a place called Remnant. There, you will find the city of Vale. A great darkness looms over it. The Templar's rule it, and the people need to be liberated."
"Don't worry, master," you say, "We shall complete our mission."
"After you have, I wish for you to stay there." Altair said, unexpectedly.
"Why?" you ask.
"I feel that you are restrained by the Creed," he explained, "It is time for you to live our ways unaided. Just try to keep in contact."
"I will master." you say.
"Nothing is true--" Altair begins.
"--Everything is permitted." you finish, walking out.

You arrived at the docks, where Edward and Connor greeted you. "Good morning, Connor, Edward." you greet them.
"Nice to see you again, me lad," Edward said, shaking your hand, "Do ye have everything? We be casting off soon."
"I don't need much," you say, "Just my weapons and my robes."
"Then we leave for Vale effective immediately!" Edward declaired.
The trip to Vale took a long time. Connor walked up to you, and asked, "Are you okay, my friend?"
"Not really, Connor," you say, "I'm leaving the Creed after this. Altair thinks it's restraining me, so he wants me to follow my own path."
"Will we hear from you again?" Connor asked.
"I'll always be in touch," you say, "Besides, you may leave the Creed, but the Creed will never leave you."
Eventually, after many drunked nights and merry shanties, Edward called out, "LAND AHOY!"
You look over the bow of the ship, and sigh, "There it is. The city of Vale. We finally made it."

Docking your ship, you three step ashore. "Now what?" Connor asks.
"We need a cover," you say, "Luckily, I know someone here. His name's Ozpin, he used to be a part of the Creed. He'll help us out. But until our mission is complete, you'll need to refer to me as 'Desmond Miles.'"
"Why's that?" Edward asked.
"Our cover is as..." you hesitantly say, "Well, here's the thing: Ozpin is the headmaster of a school."
"Our cover is posing as school students?" Connor asked, "That's actually not that bad."
"Then let's be off." you say.
You walk through the streets of Vale. You turn your head to see a girl being mugged by three men. You turned on Eagle-Vision, and, sure enough, they were Templars. "Hey, you two," you say, "Look."
"What about them?" Edward asked.
"Templars," you say, "Altair was right. Templars DO have a big influence in Vale. Let's help her."
You signal Connor to go for the roof, whilst Edward goes round the building. You approach from the front, and ask, "How about you treat the lady with respect?"

"And who are you to have a say in this?" one of the Templars asked.
You ignite your hidden blade. "Need I show are say more?" you ask.
"Assassin." another Templar said.
"No," Edward said, showing up with Connor, "Don't ye mean, assassINS?"
You all ignited your hidden blades and kill the Templars. "What are you and your allies planning?" you ask him, "Is this what Haytham Kenway discovered? IS THIS WHY HE WAS KILLED?"
"I'm sorry," he said with his dying breath, "Were you hoping for a confession?"
"Che la morte ti dia la pace che cercavi. (May death provide the peace you sought.) Requiescat in pace. (Rest in peace.)" you say, closing his eyes.
You look up and face Connor. "These Templars know why your father was put to death. I swear on my life, brother, I will not stop until I find the truth of his final days"
"Thank you, Desmond." Connor thanks you.
You turn to the girl and ask, "Are you alright, Madam?"
"I-I think so," she stammered, "Who are you three?"
You all look at each other, before saing, "We work in the darkness to serve the light. We are assassins."

You climb to the rooftops on the way to Beacon. As you arrive, you walk into the school. Everyone stared at you, Connor and Edward as you walked towards Ozpin's office. You walk in and say, "Ozpin, my old friend. How are you?"
"Ah, 'The Assassin' returns," Ozpin greeted you, "With the Kenway family. How is the Creed in my absense."
"It grows in number and strength," Connor said, "Just as quickly the Templars are getting weaker."
"I see you have been busy since your arrival." Ozpin told us.
"How do you mean?" Edward asked.
"You saved a student of mine from Templars," he reminded you, "Pyrrha Nikos."
"Oh, her." you remember.
"Oh, ho ho," Edward chuckles, "Is 'The Assassin' falling for this 'Pyrrha Nikos?'"
"Me? In love?" you ask, "Please! You know that's a bad combination! Whatever, we need to stay under the radar whilst we're taking down the Templar's influence. I thought you'd have a place to stay for us."
"You can take one of the dorms," Ozpin told us, "You'll be known as Team ACE."
"Call it DCE," you say, "For the duration of my stay, I'm to be reffered to as Desmond Miles."
"Well, then, Mr Miles," Ozpin said, shaking your hand, "Welcome to Beacon Academy.