Sequence 10: I Am Dovahkiin: Part 2

I am Dovahkiin, spawn of Salem... And this is my story...
-You

You were tossed into the cell, the pain slowly leaving your body. You looked up, not knowing what to do. Pyrrha tried to help you, but you just pushed her away. "Don't touch me," you say, "I am responsible for the situation we're in. If we had not met, this would have ended differently."
"If we had not met," she said, "I would not be alive. Those men you saved me from were there to kill me."
"But, my love--" you're cut off by her kissing you. You give into the kiss. Eventually, you pull away, and say, "I don't think we'll make it out of this one."
"If we don't," she said, "I'll be honoured to die beside you."
Eventually, you were taken back to Salem, Pyrrha left behind. "Tell me," Salem asked, whe you got to her, "Why did you come back?"
"I've never been one to run." you say.
"Never been one to listen, either." she mocked.
"I still live because of it!" you spit at her.
"What to do with you, Dovahkiin?" she questioned.

"Let me go," you demand, "Let me, and my friends, go!"
"Oh, Dovahkiin, I hear the hatred in your voice," Salem said, "Feel it's heat. Let you go? Now that would be unwise."
"Why are you doing this?" you ask, already knowing the answer.
"I've found proof that  what the Assassins say is true." she answered.
"And what  would that be?" you ask, fearing the worse.
"That nothing is true," Salem said, thumping the Staff on the ground, "And everything is permitted!!"
At that, you fell to the floor and were approached by figures. But they weren't any figures. They were the people you had killed: Robert, the two who threatened Pyrrha, Adam, Haytham, the two Assassins you killed, and Cinder. All had been reborn into this realm. And, from their facial expressions, they were hungry. For revenge! "Come, destroy the betrayer!" Salem commanded, "Send him from this world!"
They all attacked you at once, causing you to be heavily wounded. As they prepared for one final attack, you mustered up all your strength and slayed them all. Cinder, however, was reluctant to kill you. She dropped her weapon, as you sheathed yours. She hugged you, and you did the same. Until she started to fade away. "N-no..." she gasped.
Before she faded, you told her, "I will win, sister. And I will get you back."
She was then gone, full of rage, you faced Salem, pointing your sword. "FACE ME!" you yelled, "Or are you afraid?"

"I have stood before a thousand huntsmen, all of them superior to you," she mocked, "And all of them dead..."
She ran at you, and repeatedly beat you with the Staff. Eventually, you deflected her blows and put her in a headlock. "Come now, you cannot hope to match me, Dovahkiin," she said, a smirk spreading on her face, "For all your skills, you're still but a boy-- with so much left to learn."
You saw that your friends, and Pyrrha, had been taken in. Using this as a chance to redeem yourself, you use your hidden blade and stab Salem in the arm. She falls over, as you growl, "No more minions! No more tricks! No more Pieces of Eden. You will face me NOW!"
"Impossible," she splutters, using the Staff to regenerate, "I am the promise of a better future. The sheep need a shepherd."
"You have been denied victory multiple times," you growl, "You can do nothing to help the Templars now!"
"A temporary setback," Salem said, straightening, throwing the Staff to the side, "I will be restored."
She pointed her arm at you, and you rose from the floor. Gasping for breath, you watched helplessly as you were repeatedly tossed from side-to-side of the hall. You were brought back to the floor, bleeding heavily. "You cannot best me, Dovahkiin," Salem said, "I will win, and Vale will be home to the Templars."

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU WIN!" you yell.
You rush at Salem. She points her arm at you, but you summon all your strength to resist her power. "No..." she gasped... "Impossible!"
You stab her in the stomach and kick her over, but not before she makes a long gash in your arm. "Surrender..." you gag on your own blood, "And I will... spare you..."
"Brave words," Salem gasped, "From a man about to die!"
"You fare... no better!" you yell.
"Even when Assassins appear to triumph... Still the Templars rise again," Salem spluttered, "And do you know why? It is because the order was born of a REALISATION! We require no Creed. No indoctrination by desperate old men. All we need is that the world be as it is! THAT, my son, is why the Templars will NEVER BE DESTROYED!"
"Maybe..." you say, jumping on her and fatally stabbing her in the neck, "But you... can..."
Salem felt the wound and stepped backwards. "Do not think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and telling you I was wrong," she spluttered, her face covered in both your, and her own, blood, "I will not weep and wonder what might have been. I'm sure you understand..."
She coughed twice, fell to the floor and spat blood, "Still," she resumed, "I am proud of you, in a way. You have shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities... I should have killed you when I had the chance..." and with that, she died.
"Arrivederci, mamma (Goodbye, mother). Requiescat in pace (Rest in peace)." you say, closing her eyes.