chapter 16

Jul 25, 20XX

I drove back home nervously. Checking the time, I sighed and kept on driving.

7 p.m.

The sun was setting and I looked at it smiling. Sunsets always made me calm down, something about the colors and the hues it gives makes me all warm inside. I then felt a vibration from my phone. Taking it out, with eyes still on the road, I turned it on and looked at the notification. 

Oh.

"So now she texts me" I said smiling sadly

I put my phone back in my pocket, not bothering to answer her because I know it's just going to be questions about Taehyung and what's up with my life.

I kept driving until I was back home. I went out of the car and sighed.

"I can do this" I told myself.

I walked to the doorstep and unlocked the door. I walked in to see Jungkook sleeping on the couch. He wasn't lying down but sitting down. I bet he was waiting for me. I smiled to myself and walked up to him. I brushed his bangs up and kissed his forehead. 

He then groaned and slowly opened his eyes. 

"Sorry for waking you up, you should've slept in a comfortable position you idiot" I said laughing a bit.

He looked at me with tired but sad eyes. I sighed and sat down next to him.

"Did you really do all of that, just to get to me?" I said putting my hand on his.

He nodded and looked down embarrassed. 

"Where did you go?" He asked shyly.

"I went to Taehyungs grave and talked to him. He made me realize a lot of things"

"Wait what?" He asked.

"Never mind" I said while shaking my head.

Silence then filled the room. We both sat there for a while until I spoke up again.

"I like you too Jungkook"

"What?" He exclaimed, surprised.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I looked at him, blushing furiously.

"I kinda did have a crush on you before Taehyung and I got together, even now I still do"

"B-But..What would Taehyung think of this?" 

"Oh don't worry he already approves"

"(Name), did you talk to his ghost or are you just going insane?"

"Maybe" I said laughing.

"Wha- Which one is it (Name)?"

"Anyway," I said trying to change the subject.

"(Naaaameeeee) answer meeee"

"Shush, we have an even more important matter at our hands"

He sat there and pouted at me.

"I think we should take things slow first. Get to know each other more, and stuff y'know? I think that would help our relationship more and then we could call it official"

"Okay, I guess we could do that" Jungkook said nodding.

"Glad we're on the same page here" I said with a thumbs up.

"(Name)"

"Yea?"

"Can we sleep now?"

"Fine"

~x~

Trying my best to end this at chapter 20 >_<