Chapter 1

"what did you just say?" I was speechless about what this woman is saying to me.

This old woman dressed unusually. This old woman had kind of blueish green eyes. She was dress in a garment that seemed out of the world or maybe old fashioned and the way she spoke, this young girl couldn't really get where these accents belong to. The weirdest thing was that she was trying to convince a little girl of something that was not possible. Never in this century, I guess, but this kind of thing didn't even happen in fairytales either. So she might be a crazy woman making up crazy fairytales for kids but the way she tells the story, she really should have been a writer for kids stories. 

"My dear trust me you are the chosen one and you have the blessings from all of the magical creatures from this planets." the woman stated

"But..... me...  listen grandma I might be young but you can fool me by telling me some random fairy tales," I replied back confused at what this woman has just old me.

"what is blessings by the way," I asked her curiously.

"Rosy my dear, you have powers from all the hidden creation as I told you be...."

i forgot to introduce you to me. Well, there is nothing much you need to know about me. i am Rose, Rose Mingus but everyone calls me Rosy. I belong from not so rich and not so poor family so you can say i am from a middle-class family background. My dad and Mama wages are good enough for us three. i am the only one child. I have Red hair, i am not quite tall but i am not short either, i am in the middle. i have baby blue eye colour. i love myself. Important thing i am not into girly stuff i am tomboy type. i am fourteen years old and in year 9. Exhausted!!! that's how i will describe my school days. i am intelligent and i mean VERY intelligent but i was afraid from primary school because i had no friends. the reason was my intelligence forget children even teachers were scared of my questions at such age. so what i did from then is 'play dumb'. School is boring. i was coming back from school and to get to my house i have to walk through a park and that is where  i encounter this weird woman. Oh God why me? i was already exhausted. Anyway, enough of my introduction lets carry on with the story.

this is when i was younger but my hair are more red now.

my hair are red like hers

my hair are red like hers. Anyway sorry with the distraction. lets carry one with the conversation.

before she could finish whatever she was saying I interrupted her 

powers, magic wow and here I started dreaming again...

"powers... how could I use them?" I asked quickly 

"have you ever looked at someone in their eye and then after about 5 mins you started feeling powerful and full" she questioned.

well on my fourteen birthday i received lots of gifts and from anonymous people, i found this really weird as i am really an introvert and anti-social person but i loved the gifts. so i didn't care. About the question she asked actually from a young age i felt very different from other kids, they loved food, snacks but i was not fond of food. i didn't get hungry either. Shhh!!! i told no one even my parents because i thought if i tell them, everyone might think i am a witch or something. But one day i was feeling really weak and i stared at a boy that's because he was looking at me anyway and i felt like full of energy so....

"hmmm... i... think... yeah"I answered her think over some events 

"well that is your power from vampires"

hah...lol I knew it this old woman is not only old but crazy too. Vampires suck blood when they are hungry not stare at someone 

"hahahaahaha..."

"why are you laughing, I didn't even say anything," ask her confused 

confirmed she is a crazy old woman

"Rosy, you know I heard everything you just said there,... you humans... or sorry humans till today think that vampires suck blood and can't go into the sun blah blah blah but my dear like technology and humans vampires have evolved as well they don't suck blood anymore they just need to stare... I mean look at some on in there eyes for 10 to 15 to feed them selfs. beware longer than that makes the human faint or die." 

I looked at her with my eyes as if they are about to pluck out from there sockets 

"close your mouth my dear or a fly might land her plane in your mouth lol .."

not funny.

"well... if you are telling me the truth then why couldn't I use my powers before,"I asked her suspiciously.

I kind of starting to believe in her words. please, i don't i am crazy. Do you believe in her words?

"that is because I have been looking after you and kept your powers in control for the right time to come"

I recall back for a few seconds I think she said ' you humans or sorry humans..' did I heard that right 

"what did you meant by that?"

"what me controlling your powers?" she asked with a confused look on her face

" no i mean... what you said before 'you human or sorry humans... ' I tried to make my voice sound like her but failed it sounded A LOT worse than her 

"haha, that's because you are not human" she simply stated 

"WHAT!"... I am having doubts now if I should believe what she is saying do think I should believe her words???

" i...if i... I am n...not a human then what am I? " I asked her strutting don't ask me why 

"that's for you to find out my love"  the old woman replied.

huh... can I believe her

I think I actually am

even if she lying it seems interesting hmm,

what am I then?

a vampire 

a... a spirit

a ghost

a werewolf...

hi, guys, it's my first time writing so if you found the first chapter interesting and want to read on let me know in the comments and I will write it for you :)