chapter 6

I was not on the ground but in the air, falling towards the sea.

"Ahhhhhh... please, somebody, help!"

Huh... that was not me i didn't even say a word. Oh its Kiara.

What do i do?

Should i be scared but i am not scared. ok here you ok.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ROSLINE... ROSY!!" i heard everyone scream and Woosh i am in the water

"Huh... how come i am soaked with water yet, i am in the water aren't i ?" i questioned myself

"Oh...and i can breathe properly as well. Hmm....who might this power from" i wondered and out of nowhere, i saw a shark coming towards me.

"Hell No.... i am not going to be eaten by a shark am i?" i was actually bit scared and shocked now if not before.

The closer the shark got the faster i heard my heartbeat. Bye Guys. this is the end of my story, but i haven't even found out what i am yet.

"Hello... hello...can you hear me?"

I came out of my thoughts and saw the shark was talking to me.

"Oh wow... now the shark wants to check if the food is alive or not." i thought to myself.

Note my sarcasm.

"What shall i do. Shall i pretend i am dead. Will the shark go away if it finds i am dead"

"Oh no... oh No!!!! Its coming even closer

"WAIT!!!" i heard someone scream

The shark moved away a bit and turned away and i saw it was a blue tang fish.

"sharlet ... you can't eat the girl" the blue tang fish stated

 you can't eat the girl" the blue tang fish stated

"But..."

"Its Rosy, the girl we hear about everyday" the blue tang informed her

"Wow, i am so famous, even the sea creatures know about me" i chuckled at the thought.

Oh NO they turned their attention towards me now

"Errm... hi" i waved at them with a sheepish grin on my face

" hi i am Dory and this Scarlet and you... must be Rosy right?"

"Hehe... yeah i am Rosy, n...nice to me...meet you Dory and Sca...Scarlet" damn i always stutter at first meeting.

There was a silence for a minutes or two and the i decided to break this awkward silence.

"How come i didn't get wet when everyone gets soaked whenever the are in the water and i can breathe as well ?" i asked suddenly.

"This is because you are a mermaid and so because you are a mer..." a sound of someone jumping in the sea interrupted Dory.

"Oh that must be someone looking for you Rosy" Scarlet uttered.

"Oh.. how can i get myself soaked then" i quickly asked

"Just think of water soaking you and rest of stuff i'll tell you later on when we meet again" Dory replied before they ran away or the right way swims away quickly.

I saw a lifeguard coming towards me so i quickly closed my eyes and thought about the water soaking me. I felt cold now as the water was cold as ice. Anyway, the lifeguard approached me and got me out.

After few moments later i felt out of the water and the touch of the ground. I also felt i was surrounded by what i think is my school and everyone's gaze on me.

"Rosy...Rosy open your eyes please."

Rosy...Rosy, open your eyes" i heard Mr A and Kiara worried voice and i opened my eyes slowly.

*Sigh*" Thanks Lord you are alright" Mr A stated after taking a relieved sigh.

"You can come with me and get changed from these clothes" the lifeguard announced as he looked at me shivering with his jade green eyes.

"That would be helpful, please. Mrs J can you take Rosy please" Mr A said to Mrs J and the lifeguard.

K came with me and as we were away from the school group and a bit behind Mrs J; K whispered something in my ear that really made me mad.

"It was Claire who pushed you in the sea." K whispered in my ear.

I got so mad then i think my eyes changed to Red that time.

As you might have guessed anger is the power from the Devil.

Me and Claire, maybe not me but Claire for sure have some grudges against me, she hated me since the start of high school.

I feel like destroying her when i am angry and now i will teach her some lesson for sure.

After changing into a top and jeans that i got from the nearest shop we went back to the school group and they were packing up.

"Ok Rosy and K pack your stuff we are going back, this class can't follow any safety rules." Ordered Mr A

"What?... but we just came like now" K complained

Now i was really furious with Claire and i have no idea what i will do with her.

We got back in the coach and i started feeling dizzy and maybe this was because of not getting any 'my food' and the events of today has taken most of my energy.

I sat on the window side. I was looking out and i felt someone sit next to me, i turned around and met with sky blue eyes, it was Dylan. He gave me a smile and asked me if i was ok, i nodded a yes in response with a smile and looked outside again.

After about 30 mins i felt my head spinning, i looked up and around and i started seeing everything blurry. The last thing i saw was i think the worried face of Dylan and then i fainted on his shoulders.

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story so far.

If you do please comment what you think about it and if there is anything i need to improve, let me know and vote. thank you.