chapter 2

It's been a year since Rosy met that old woman and she still couldn't figure out what  she .  she was born in a human house, her dad is a human, her mum, her  sister brother and everyone she met surely were humans but Rosy  still couldn't figure out what the old woman meant by 'the chosen one.'

What do think I am chosen for

What do think I am chosen for. Rosy questioned herself

Oh God is there a war that's happening no way I am young I don't want to die and trust me I not that good at fighting either.

"You are not going in a war" replied a voice

I still don't understand from that day on I keep hearing a voice that no one else seems to hear.

I trust my best friend but I didn't tell her this because when I told her about the old day she thought I was so into books and movies I started imagining myself as one of the characters.

Could I be really imaging?

"Rosy, Rosy, where are you lost quickly eat your breakfast your bus will be here in 10 mins." my mum took me out of my dreamland again.

Let me tell you this for me school is so boring because I am a genius and not a genius like Albert Einstein but way more than him.

How much ... I don't know either.

How I know this...

Flashback

"Listen, my dear, because you have the powers from all of the magical creatures you will be very intelligent but you have to stay with these humans and learn and live life like them, you must not show your powers to anyone." the old woman told me

"But why what is the point of having magical powers if I cant use them"I moaned at her

"Well you will find out" she look at me and smiled

"Arrggghhhh! why do I have to find everything out?"

And with that, she vanishes

Yeah vanish into thin air no idea how

End of flashback

Honestly, there is no fun when you know you have powers but you can't use them.

Well, there is no subject that is my favourite but I love reading books and trust me or not I can read books really fast because of this one the power from fairies. Also when no one is around I use some magic just for a bit of fun.

The other thing I found out was...

oh ... my bus is here

"Hi Rosy, are you still lost in that old woman's rubbish talk" guess you this can be of course only one person that I regret telling my best friend Kiara.

"Hi K and no I am not and she did not say anything rubbish, trust me she did vanish."

Even after one year I still trying to convince her that she did vanish which if she doesn't I hope you do

"Lol... ok, Rosy, I believe you so show me the magic powers than"

"K you know what my response is 'i can't'"

"Why," she asked me... no teasing me

"You know" I replied in a bored tone

*tone, tone*

And now Kiara will be talking to her bf all the way to school

Anyway, where did I left you... hmmm.. Oh yeah, the other thing I found out so far is that I hear all if the stuff that people think in their minds I know, I know, trust me some of the stuff that I hear I wished I never had this ability.

When people talk to you they say something else on your face and think the opposite

From that you might have guessed that I don't have many friends except Kiara who is straightforward she will say whatever she is thinking and sometimes this doesn't turn out nice.

"K..K get off the bus now, tell him you will see him inside" I whisper to her as we're getting off trust me they can't stay away from each other for a second and cause I can hear everything Kiara's boyfriend Aston is an honest guy to Kiara.

You might have guessed from here, she broke up with so many boys and well yeah I don't have any bf and neither I want one.

-------------------------

All the lessons were same boring but you know I told you earlier I can hear literally everything yeah sometimes I wish I could go to a quiet place where I can't hear any of this nonsense.

"If you really wish I can grant it for you, you know" the voice whispered

"Yeah" I replied sadly and sighed

"Wait... WHAT?"

"Woaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Bang

"Ouch! Wooooow wait where is this?"

"Where am I?"

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

any guesses where she landed?

did she land in Switzerland...

paris...

on the moon...

keep guessing