chapter 7

When Rosy opened his eyes she was lying in a bed with someone holding her hand, she thought it might be Kiara as she is the only friend she has but when she turned and looked it was Dylan. He looked at her and gave her a light smile. His facial expression told Rosy he was somewhat worried.

"How are you feeling now?" Dylan questioned out of concern

"Better" Rose replied.

When they heard the sound of the door opening quickly they turned and looked and it was Kiara.

"Rosy so glad to see you up, erm... did ... i disturb you guys" she asked with a sheepish smile.

"No. you are fine" Dylan stated

From the facial expression of Kiara, Rosy knew Kiara is up to something with that amusing look. Before she got the words out K spoke.

"As much as i know you are not that close to Rosy so why are you holding her hand.... Wait do you like Rosy?" K smirked as she teased Dylan and his expression changed as he realised that he was still holding Rosy's hand.

"....i..me... no..." he sturred

Just as he was stuttering K's boyfriend came and took her as he had something to talk to her. As the room was quiet for some time she remembered what K told her so Rosy thought of teaching a lesson to Claire but before that Rosy and Dylan looked into each other eyes for some time and this way she got her energy back.

Rosy was still looking into his eyes and she remembered the old woman words so she broke the eye contact and got out of the bad.

Just as she was leaving Dylan asked her where she was going.

"I am feeling much much better and now i going to look for Claire"

"You can see Claire later on and why Claire all of sudden."

"You don't know Claire yet she is a ... i have a ... just casual meeting"

Rose thought it through before answering him.

She left the sick bay without waiting for his response. As she was going towards the lessons she heard a humming from the girl's bathroom. She was about to go in and see when she saw Claire doing her makeup and humming.

As Rosy looked at her she got an idea to teach her lesson. Just as Claire was about to pick her brush, her brush moved, she went to fetch it, her hand went left, the brush moved right, after this left-right game the brush moved to up in the air. Claire looked confused and frightened. Then the brush moved to the make up colouring pallet and coloured Claire's face with black eyeshadow colour. Seeing this Claire screamed and out she went screaming Ghost.

After Claire rushed out the bathroom Rosy laughed out loud until her stomach started to hurt. 

if you guys like it please vote and comment and if it's not good do let me know and I'll stop writing if you guys are not enjoying. 

lots of love xoxo