one

"Luke!" Kelly shouted into her headset as her character ran across the gas station lot. Luke was parked outside the station, as he watched the girl sprint out of the store.

"Did you get it?" He asked already starting to drive the car inch by inch. Kelly quickly got into his car, her heart feeling like it was about to burst. She loved robbing the gas stations in this game. As soon as she got in car, two stars appeared at the corner of Luke's screen. She had done the job. "You didn't kill him right?"

Kelly bit down on her lip trying to conceal a laugh, "N-No." Of course she did.

"Kelly!" Luke laughed as he pressed down the right trigger of his controller, making the car speed away. The LSPD were already on their tails. Luke made a sharp right turn, trying to avoid the cops.

"What? He was taking to long! If I waited for him, the cops would've already been here!" She said already shuffling through radio stations. In the past couple weeks of them playing together, Luke had become used to Kelly messing with his music. It didn't even faze him at this point. Only Girl In The World blasts through both of their speakers.

"Whatever, but that poor man probably had a family and-"

"Luke. You do realize that this is a video game, right?"

Luke scoffed, "Of course I do."

Luke drove his car all through town, but still had no victory at losing the cops. He was the better driver of the two, so it was always his job to be the getaway car. But this time the police force was trying extra hard to catch them.

"Come on!" Kelly yelled but it was just humorous. She knew that Luke took his getaways very seriously. So when she had the opportunity to make him annoyed, she took it.

"Shut up!" Luke shouted back.

"Why don't I ever drive?" Kelly asked setting her controller to the side. It was clear she wasn't going to be needing it any time soon. Luke took a sharp turn, driving them up a hill. Screw roads.

"Because you're awful," Luke responded. The car drove over a rock, making it get some air. It was sort of true. Kelly wasn't the most skillful driver. Sure she had only wrecked into multiple cars on the road and a few mail boxes, but she could still drive. The first time Luke let her drive the car, they both got shot down by the police because Kelly got the car stuck on some tree.

"I am not!" Kelly gasped. It slightly offended her that Luke thought she was bad. Did you see what he was putting them through right now? They were driving up a mountain for gods sake.

"Are to."

"Are not."

"Are to," Luke dragged out the word, resembling a five year old.

"Are not," Kelly huffed as the chorus of the Rihanna song started, "Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world!" She sang at the top of her lungs. The stars at the corner of both of their screens started to blink, which meant the cops lost sight of them.

"Another thing you're terrible at," Luke mumbled under his breath. But Kelly heard him loud and clear.

"Oh, so now you're calling me a terrible singer? You're a terrible friend Lucas," Kelly laughed grabbing her remote once more. She knew that she was an awful singer, so it didn't hurt her feelings. If anything, she sang just to annoy other because she was so awful.

"We're friends?" Luke asked releasing his finger off the trigger. The car started to slide back down the mountain he had driven them up.

Kelly puckered out her lips trying to think. She didn't have many friends. Maybe one or two real friends. But that's mainly because all she did was sit at home, play video games, and eat food. Kelly didn't have time for real friends.

So she finally answered, "Yeah. I think we are."

Luke hummed a response and Kelly wasn't sure if that was good or not. The car continued sliding down the mountain as if Luke had simply stopped caring. Kelly sat there in an awkward silence. Had she said something wrong? Did Luke not want to be her friend?

Suddenly the car kick started back up and Luke drove it down the hill with ease. He quietly laughed to himself, which made her confused. But then a notification lit up at the corner of her screen, saying she had a new message. So she went to the main menu to open the message.

It was from Hemmo1996.

since we r friends i thought we could text so here 555-547-0987 :-)

Kelly smiled to herself as she reached over to bedside table to get her phone. In seconds, Luke's number was added to her contacts. And she even made sure to add his signature smiley face.

"Thanks for your number," Kelly smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Luke said but it was obvious he was joking.

-

aw aw

btw I just made that number up so yeah

I hope you guys like this so far